Reviews for Tempest Flame: Tale of the Swiftriver
scarletfireblaze chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Everybody pack your bags
We're going on a FEELtrip!

Review is late...but better late than never, right? (WRONG.)
Loved it, so sad it's over, but there's no better way for it to end!

I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again: You're an amazing writer! :)
NightSkyWolves chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
BIPOLAR? D: I almost went with that one! Curse me!

You're evil, Firestorm. XD I will try and expect Evan's death when it comes cause I know it will.

Anyway - wonderful finale. I'm excited for more of Journey and see ya later!
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
I loved this last part. "The Tale of Brooke Swiftriver was much too short..." Perfect way to end it. Nicework.
NightSkyWolves chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
-falls over from shock- DID- DID EVAN DDDIEEEEE?!

If you will excuse me for one moment... -turns back and screams: NOOOOOOOOOO!- I'm done!

By the way, I gave up on whatever mental disorder Brooke had. -sighs- No cookies for me...

Anyway, back on track. What a twist at the end! So, I won't be AS surprised if Evan dies in Journey... -shrugs-

Well, I think I kinda cried in the chapter a couple times. XD Well, I'll see ya next chapter!
NightSkyWolves chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
O.O BRRRRROOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEE! I TOLD YOU YOU'D REGRET IT SO BADLY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EVEN THUGH I ALREADY KNOW YOU DIE IN THIS PART I'M STILL REACTING STRONGLY!

Sorry, sorry, -drinks tea- Nice work here. Brooke dying... Sheesh, I always forget when someone dies in a story and then does it in their own. XD What happens next? So confuzzled!

I'm so interested. o.o Continue soon!
spanish genius chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I don't speak English. please read and rate this psssage
NightSkyWolves chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
I'll miss this story, and you especially, but I'll wait as patiently as possible until ya come back! :)
NightSkyWolves chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
-falls over from shock-

Holy freaking carp!

Okay, for one, SABRINA, LANGUAGE! Two, Brooke, NOOOOOOO! Three, this chapter played with my emotions heavily. Four, I'm not crying. -sniffles-

Ok, seriously, this chapter was short but amazing. I seriously almost cried. Brooke, don't kill yourself! D:

Continue as soon as you can. Seriously, I loved this chapter. By the way, I still want a cookie, so is Brooke suffering from post traumatic stress disorder or schizophrenia?
NightSkyWolves chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Err... Is the mental issue post traumatic stress disorder or schizophrenia? I wanna cookie. D:

:D No problem. I'm starting to notice how insane Brooke is going... o. o Dang. Hallucinations? Holy crap, poor girl. And hearing voices too. She's going insane! That's my job! D:

Otherwise, epic chapter. It was admittedly kinda short, but I can live with that. By the way, if Mooshu's coming next, I know what's gonna happen. o. o
LEO130 chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Very emotional chapter, and very interesting chapter title. I think this story is a whole power dump of emotions so far, and am enjoying it. Donna's death was pretty sad for me; somehow that character reminds me a lot of my sister. Lord knows that girl could walk into a room full of strangers and make friends with everyone there in less than ten minutes.

Awaiting an update!
-LEO130
scarletfireblaze chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Aww...so sad :,(

Cue the depression :P I loved the first line though! And the journal entries were a good way to give different points of view. Can't wait for the next update! :D

-scarletfireblaze
anthonysupericewizard chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Oh no. Here comes depression T.T
NightSkyWolves chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
I am always correct! -slapped-

AWww... But Sloths are awesome! XD

I believe Brooke's mental changes are quite visible, and well described. Good work with that. :) Continue, and I look forward to le next update!
scarletfireblaze chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Um...is Brooke going crazy? I DON'T KNOW! I feel like it's obvious, but I don't know whether or not her "mental changes" means that she's losing her sanity...yeah, I guess no cookies for me :(

Cookies aside, this chapter was really packed with emotion. I'm trying to get my brother to make a Fanfiction account, but I've already made him read most of your W101 fanfictions and he says they're awesome! Keep up the great writing!
NightSkyWolves chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Helephants. -grimace-

Donna is literally one out of three NICE Pyromancers I've heard of or met.

And now she's gonna die! I think...

I am a SLOTHY.