Reviews for Snap Shots: Endings
Typo Negative chapter 1 . 1/8
"there's this ADA who looks just like..."
I see what you did there. Does that make this fic a x-over with Law & Order SVU ?
LaPaloma chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
That was too cute!
stringer21 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
This was funny and sweet! Thank you.
shortiepurk chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I'm quite sad that this universe is complete. :( I've loved reading through it and I believe that you two are pure genius! :) I've loved it. Thank you for sharing.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
That's so cuteeeee wow I love Jane's endzone happy dance mental picture in my head haha
DarXe chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Excellent ending.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Hahaha. Jane turned into a cooler Angela
j9tigger chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
So sweet! And thankfully they did figure this out! Thank you for this entire series of stories. I've really enjoyed reading about this AU, and the people in it.
anonymous chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
OH. MY. GOD. This is so amazingly adorable. I was grinning the whole time I was reading it and I still am and probably still will be for the next half hour. love it!
Miss Nowhere chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
;P yeahhhh !
Willow008 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Very funny and cute.

lilbit1016 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Awwwww so cute :D Loved it
onezero chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I'm dancing in glee from this! Yay! They took forever... years really? I know this is your last one in this universe...but it wouldn't hurt for me to suggest doing one of their marriage or something?
SVURizzoli chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
That was awesome thanks for writing it I have loved it from the start.
WalnutHulls chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
LOL: "stop interrupting my tv show" and "endzone happy dance." Oh, Jane. But it's nice to see Jane and Maura still in love. And good for Ally and Janie, too.