Reviews for Of Letters and Parallels
K2Lover2226 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is an awesome story how does it end?
scarlettshazam chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Okay, so I didn't review on Friday because I'm a jerk, but this was stewing around in my head all weekend: This really made my Friday night. I was on the verge of having a total breakdown, and your wonderful chapter cheered me up instantly.

You write the SP adults so well. They're all perfectly in character. Even though I am not the biggest Randy fan, you had me loving him and loving the little story about him and Sharon. And Stuart just being all "I'm curious," when Gerald is like wtf dude. It's so reminiscent of Kenny, and I like that we get to see Stuart before everything goes bad for him.

"We don't tell Randy shit," Stuart said, rolling his eyes. "That's, like, rule numero uno of life." - This line. I don't know why I like it so much, maybe because it accurately portrays the guys' friendship. And I just love that.

I know this review isn't the best, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm really really loving where this story is going so far, I can't wait to see what happens next, and thank you so much for making my day better.
Anon chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
THIS. This is what I have been searching for, for so long. A beautiful, well thought-out well-written Stuald. I am so excited you have no idea.

Please update soon. I am begging you.
TheSquareRootofNothing chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I am sorry, my teacher she fails me :'( She has taught me no more English at all!

I can't say right what I love about this fanfiction but I love you fanfiction! It is perfect. ]
azngirlLH chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I'm so excited as to what will happen next... and Miss Gagsoncok is so genius.
Red Shiloh chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
As expected, lovies. Another wonderful update. Immediate things I loved; the parellels that are already obvious between the two relationships. Kenny and Kyle just feel right with everything hinting subtly to their love and hyper-awareness of each other. Stuart and Gerald, however, not so warm. There's a definite repression between the two of them and I'm so very worried for Gerald, he comes across as so vulnerable and gentle.

Which brings me to point two, Gerald and Kyle. I loved picking out the subtle little family traits. Gerald's gentleness that Kyle obviously inherited, his sharp mind and mild ocd. But the difference is Kyle also inherited Sheila's fight and temper. Like Sheila, you'd have a hard time imagining Kyle ever getting bullied into anything. Gerald here, I just wanted to scoop up the poor lovey and stop people pushing him into things.

Randy. Randy and Sharon! Randy was just so... Randy! So perfectly Randy I loved it! His 'God, Sharon!' it had me laughing, I could so hear it in my head. Great characterisation with all of them!

Miss Gagsoncok - fffff XD Matt & Trey would be proud. The little touches like that just added to the joys of reading this, like the nice little 80s fashion flashback of backwards baseball caps. Oh the 80s...

Have I told you guys lately that I love you? Because I do. More please. 3
Rumanya chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
*Sigh* Beth, Dawn, this was amazing. Even better than last chapter and I didn't really think that was possible. ] The funny bits were oh so funny, the awkward bits oh so awkward and I can already tell that this won't end well for our two adorable young men!

The K2 ends well though, right? Please tell me they do. I dont think I could handle unhappy K2... ;[

Please update soon! This fic is my drug and I need it to breathe.

Ps. I ship you two, even if I only follow one of you!
TheSquareRootofNothing chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hello! I would really like to leave you long review but my English is not going well right now. [ I am sorry. I am going back to my English classes now soon though so if you updated once again I will be able to leave longer review!

This is beautiful along far! I would really want to read more sometime soon. Will you make more? And will there be some Stuart and Gerald? I like them.

This is a great start.

]
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh, this is a really gripping first chapter. I love how you chose to start right in the middle of the action, and I was really hooked for the first moment. I also love how you focused a lot on Kyle's family, and each of their character quirks. Ike especially really made this for me with his snark. And of course the descriptions of Kenny from Kyle's eyes and everything else was wonderful.

Would I be correcting in guessing that Gerald's sadness is somehow derived from his old friendship with Stuart? Because that is seriously what my mind is certain of. I can't wait for more of this!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Red Shiloh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh... you guys... you guys! Just... *sigh* you guys. I loved this. Right, let's get to the reasons why. 1.) Ike. IkeIkeIke, cheky sarcastic little gobshite Ike, his lines were hilarious and just like cut through to the real shit with razor precision. 2.) Kenny and Kyle's actions, the way that they silently reassured each other the whole way through. They're so obviously in love, just how it should be. 3.) Kyle's no questions asked trust in Kenny, again, the love. He doesn't doubt Kenny so no one else should.

I'm going to stop listing because I'll list everything and it'll just get weird. But I adore this idea and so so can't wait for when you start exploring Gerald and Stuart's relationship.

The combination of your writing styles is beautiful and flawless and wonderful. The humour and the angst and the forboding and the subtleties, all of those things I loved.

Question, does Sheila know of Gerald's past? Or will this be news to her too when/if it all comes out? Actually no, don't tell me, I don't want any spoilers! I can wait and see. :)

Now control the rampant lovin' and dewy eyes just long enough so you guys can get the next chapter out. Please? Pretty please? 3
Lunatic's Lament chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Huh I like update soon
Rooziana chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I promised Beth I'd review this, and I'm sure she'll beat me if I don't so here goes.

This has all the ingredients to be an amazing story and I'm incredibly excited for the next part.

I will check out all of your stuff now, Dawn. I'm sure it's amazing. ]
lia chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
hello it's Lia! : I've never officially reviewed a fic before because I am no good with words and I usually just spazz out like asdgjaf etc. But because the amazing Beth and Dawn are collaborating, I decided it was finally time to share my undying love for you both and use this glorious piece of art as a platform.

First, I didn't know this was going to be a multi-chapter so I am currently freaking out over that aaasdfsf I am so excited to see more work from you guys because honestly, this was amazing. What really got me was the emphasis on the subtle actions between Kenny and Kyle. They were so sweet and perfect, I love when writers zone in on that kind of stuff. Ike was also a perfect little prick lol, "-are very concerned because Kenny is a slut." I was in stitches, it was great.

I loved how you portrayed Kenny's character in this, how he obviously didn't want to be there but in the end he acted very maturely and goddammit Kyle I want your man haha~

Ugh guys there's so much more I could say but I am embarrassed enough by my gushing haha..you guys are wonderful 3
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
There is only one flaw in this whole entire thing; you each spell 'Sheila' differently. Make sure you fix that up.

Other than that this is great. Good plot (Stuald is always welcome in my opinion) and great characterisation. I especially liked the way you portrayed Ike and Sheila.

Looking forward to more, and hopefully the introduction of Stuart.
the corrupted quiet one chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
At last this collab is published ;A; I am very excited since you two are certainly doing an excellent job!

Although I liked all of it, I think Ike's little role was my favourite. But I love Ike being a sarcastic little prick so that might be why, that cute little bastard.

Anyway, I don't have much to say tonight, so good luck with this! Your styles work well together and I cannot wait for more. :D