Reviews for Rain
mamita chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, hopefully upload more chapters soon, but I love the sexual tension between them, I prefer Ed uke, I love the couple RoyxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them is well, thank you and kisses.
JustACountdown321 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
I know this is weird, considering you updated a year ago... but please for the love of god continue this story!
SomethingIknow chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Usually I don't bother to read incomplete stories that appear to be abandoned, but your previous Awesome work convinced me to do so. This story is nothing like Saffron Soul (which I totally agree is incredible). Your story is fantastic in it's own right and I am totally intrigued by the plot! I hope you do come back to it someday. I understand how hard it can be to go back to a fandom that no longer holds your interest. I hope things in your real life are working out better for you!
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
This story is so awesome that I can't think of anything to say about it. TT Now I feel bad for not being able to give an awesome review. Oh well with that much said please update soon! Get this story off of hiatus!
bc1.08 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic (and I'm very critical about my fanfics T_T) I really can't wait for the next chapter.
I'm really curious to see what the first array that bonded Ed to Dmitri has actually done to Ed is it the dreams or something else? You left me sort of like the first anime series that the plot could take a whole new path :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
This is amazing so far- cant wait for the update!
VickyVicarious chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I really love this story! It's very well-written. The relationships, alchemy, and just general plot events are all described well. I also like your plot - the Fountain of Youth, and going back in time to Xerxes, isn't something I've ever seen done before. I can't wait to see what the King wants with Roy and Ed, so please update soon.

Also, are there any plans for more interludes soon? I'm curious what questioning Dmitri might reveal, and also I just enjoy reading your depiction of Al and the military gang.
Allora Gale chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
A wonderful story so far. I can't wait for more. Good job.
x0Francisco0x chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
I love it! :D
AllNightOperator chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
This is fantastic - I haven't seen time-travel RoyEd done before and I'm really enjoying it! Hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing!
sadjksaje3u432984 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Oh god, I know you probably hear this often but I really love your writing. You are so talented and I would kill just to have one iota of your talent to rub off on me. I found this story by accident and I'm glad I did! It's kept me up very late tonight. I have to get up in 4 hours to take my little one to the doctor... I REGRET NOTHING! I shall sleep when I'm dead.

Seriously, I hope you don't stop updating! Your writing is not only flawless but the story is actually interesting and original, something that I have serious trouble finding when it comes to most fan fiction. This story really does read like it came from a script from the actual show, you have the characterization down pat!

Again I'm sure you get this a lot, but your writing is so awesome and just, guh! It makes me want to delete everything I ever wrote haha. The fact that you do this while raising a little one makes me even more jealous!

Okay, lack of sleep is getting to me, I will shut up now. Thanks for sharing and good job, keep it up!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Another fantastic chapter, hun! Still supporting you and adoring how you write! Sorry, for not reviewing periodically and I hope everything's well with you.

Also, lovely chapter and can't wait to see how Roy progresses further in his feelings for Ed. *Dreamy sigh* Ja ne and good luck! xoxo ]]
Miss Alise Black chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Hello!

I would like to start off by saying: Welcome to Wisconsin! (Hope you like the cold/strange weather here. )

At a mere 7 chapters, I have fallen for your story. I have been struggling to find good Roy/Ed fanfics (they are my OTP), and I was SO happy to find your story! This last chapter sent me into fangirl giggle fits, and it has been a long time since a new sory has done that. I wish you luck in your life, your writing (of any pairing), and the continuation of this fic as well.

Hazuki
lo chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
That chapter advanced the story nicely. I like how you keep things moving in this story which keeps it interesting. Great work and I can't wait to see more.
Vampy chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
3.5 months? My time flies! Seems like yesterday I was reading this awesome story. But! OTL Only 3 more chapters? That's way too little! We need more! Lots more! Oh how I loved the interaction between Roy and Ed in this chapter... Though I got the impression that I missed some of the flirting (or other reasons for Ed to get annoyed)... :/ Like the time that Ed blushes, why? After rereading it I might think it's because Roy smiled, but it seemed a bit out of the blue, somehow. Besides Roy's been smiling on and off, why now? Because of the incident? I guess it makes sense in hindsight, but it wasn't very intuitivly written. Does that make sense? I'm not sure. Just trying to help. -.-;; Keep up the awesome work! And take care! ;) V.