Reviews for The Warlock of Slytherin
Kagyuubi chapter 12 . 4/26
Thanks for sharing! I really like how you wrote the main pair and Snape too. It's a refreshing take, and the little prologue at least lets us know that Harry and Hermione get together eventually, despite the parallels you tried to draw with James/Lily and Henry/Hermione. I wish you'd finished this, but I absolutely understand how a writer can come to leave a story when motivation runs dry.
polarfoxy3282 chapter 12 . 4/24
It's a shame that it's abandones. A Great story, it is.
love4HP chapter 7 . 4/23
Oh so just because Harry has justified anger against James and certainly not helped by obnoxious Henry who immediately proclaims Harry evil. Harry is wrong? I m sorry but Harry is a normal human being whose hard life and facts being pushed in face will justly cause him to react! As if Hermione was any good herself! If she herself could not remain calm in face of simple taunt and provoking how the hell she can expect Harry to remain calm in face of obnoxiousness and his past. Bitch.
love4HP chapter 6 . 4/23
I cannot still forgive you for giving Hedwig to Hermione. No matter what some things remain uncompromising even in fanfictions. Especially a special thing like familiars and a familiar like Hedwig who only would belong to only n only Harry. No matter how hard fanfictions try!
SoraGranger chapter 12 . 4/12
Love your story! Love the relationship between Harry and Hermione.
Tracey is nice, Theo is sweet, I'm wondering what illness he has. I hope they become great friends.
Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Dacraun chapter 12 . 4/11
I've just stumbled upon this little pearl, and find myself dismayed to see it hasn't been touched in years.
It's quite the lovely story, and I wonder if the Author would consider resuming writing on it. Assuming the creative juices doth flow.
Great so far i hope you continue this
Emyat chapter 5 . 1/23
so Harry is just gonna be another Snape then?
destined to have Hermione and Henry be the main pairing?
Okay is it just me or did hermione not only steal Harry’s familiar hedwig but also his wand. The wand was going to Harry and he moved so that to me means it was for him. If it was for hermione shouldn’t it have gone to her and not attack other people to get to her. I really wish her mother said get a pet for her and not an owl. That way hermione could get her cat and Harry would get his owl. He’d let hermione use hedwig but she’s clearly his.
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
i am begining to love this harry cant wait to see what next!
DarthGhengis chapter 12 . 11/27/2020
This is a really enjoyable story; it was a pretty interesting idea to start when they were older then start the story before their first year. Makes it a bit of a mystery - reminds me slightly of Prince Of Slytherin, but not in a plagiarism way but more of a AU way. Hope you'd consider returning to this story one day, though I know motivation, time and creativity play a huge role.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2020
I hope you continue this, I want to see what happens when Harry finally confronts his dad and Henry finding out that he and Harry really are twin brothers
love4HP chapter 5 . 10/5/2020
I think it's a crime to separate Hedwig and Harry! How could you? Hermione could have gotten her own owl, another one; just not Hedwig. Hedwig will always be Harry's, not Hermione's!
Fan chapter 12 . 9/23/2020
Hi. I Hope you're doing well. I Just Finished Reading This Story and i Really Liked it, I Hope That One Day You Find The Motivation To Continue Writing This Story Until It's Ending. It Makes Me Sad Knowing This Story Might Never Get An Ending. Thank You :).
GenieM chapter 12 . 8/17/2020
This story is too good to stop!
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »