Reviews for The Warlock of Slytherin
DaisyG chapter 12 . 6/20
Though unfinished, this is a very worthwhile read! The author is terribly talented.
Anitaxp chapter 12 . 5/15
Excellent story! So much potential! I’m sad to see it not completed, but I’m still glad I got to read some of it. Thank you for sharing!
9180250 chapter 9 . 12/7/2021
I really like the premise of this plot, something I think would’ve given this a lot more depth would’ve been if we didn’t get handed the black family lordship on a golden platter. Instead, if you played into the shrewd businessman angle it would’ve been much more interesting to see Harry struggle. It would also serve as a flip to Henry who has had everything handed to him. Just a thought, if anyone knows an HP fanfic like that please hmu I’d appreciate it!
Noy chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Okay... Why is no one acknowledging the fact that your OC and Ron attacked Draco after Hermione intervention, taking advantage of the distraction she provided ?
Acting as if the OC and Ron were the innocent victims is downright stupid, just because Draco was the one to initiate the confrontation doesn't gave them a free pass to use violence, especially when they were trading insults with him moments before it.
CamiMelo chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Amo isso
Espero que um dia o autor volte e de continuidade a FanFiction, pois ela é incrível
KarisTasogare chapter 12 . 5/17/2021
is this abandoned?
Sad if so, I see much potential in the premise
Kagyuubi chapter 12 . 4/26/2021
Thanks for sharing! I really like how you wrote the main pair and Snape too. It's a refreshing take, and the little prologue at least lets us know that Harry and Hermione get together eventually, despite the parallels you tried to draw with James/Lily and Henry/Hermione. I wish you'd finished this, but I absolutely understand how a writer can come to leave a story when motivation runs dry.
polarfoxy3282 chapter 12 . 4/24/2021
It's a shame that it's abandones. A Great story, it is.
love4HP chapter 7 . 4/23/2021
Oh so just because Harry has justified anger against James and certainly not helped by obnoxious Henry who immediately proclaims Harry evil. Harry is wrong? I m sorry but Harry is a normal human being whose hard life and facts being pushed in face will justly cause him to react! As if Hermione was any good herself! If she herself could not remain calm in face of simple taunt and provoking how the hell she can expect Harry to remain calm in face of obnoxiousness and his past. Bitch.
love4HP chapter 6 . 4/23/2021
I cannot still forgive you for giving Hedwig to Hermione. No matter what some things remain uncompromising even in fanfictions. Especially a special thing like familiars and a familiar like Hedwig who only would belong to only n only Harry. No matter how hard fanfictions try!
SoraGranger chapter 12 . 4/12/2021
Love your story! Love the relationship between Harry and Hermione.
Tracey is nice, Theo is sweet, I'm wondering what illness he has. I hope they become great friends.
Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Dacraun chapter 12 . 4/11/2021
I've just stumbled upon this little pearl, and find myself dismayed to see it hasn't been touched in years.
It's quite the lovely story, and I wonder if the Author would consider resuming writing on it. Assuming the creative juices doth flow.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2021
Great so far i hope you continue this
Emyat chapter 5 . 1/23/2021
so Harry is just gonna be another Snape then?
destined to have Hermione and Henry be the main pairing?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2021
Okay is it just me or did hermione not only steal Harry’s familiar hedwig but also his wand. The wand was going to Harry and he moved so that to me means it was for him. If it was for hermione shouldn’t it have gone to her and not attack other people to get to her. I really wish her mother said get a pet for her and not an owl. That way hermione could get her cat and Harry would get his owl. He’d let hermione use hedwig but she’s clearly his.
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »