Reviews for The Warlock of Slytherin
A.Tigerose chapter 12 . 6/27
Do you have any idea how painful it is to see a story as wonderful as this be abandoned? Makes me want to cry
Sianna Scale chapter 9 . 6/26
I just love the two sides of Harry in this! The cool, slytherin side and the bubbly, gryffindor side!
debsel chapter 12 . 6/16
please continue this story!
michelle.arevalo.378 chapter 12 . 6/9
Please continue its a great story
Please consider writing another chapter of this story. I quite enjoyed it.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 5/30
Noooooo. I can't believe this fic hasn't been updated in so long. The writing is excellent and I love the early friendship between Hermione and Harry. I was kind of hoping for a Harry and James confrontation, but it looks like that might never happen. I really hope one day your muse returns to you and you come back and continue this amazing story. Thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and I look forward to an update in the NEAR future. Great job!
EmilyWoods chapter 12 . 5/2
too bad this story will be unfinished.
thonez chapter 12 . 5/1
great so far. continue.
thonez chapter 7 . 5/1
nice chapter
thonez chapter 5 . 5/1
too much filler at shopping trip.
Lady Celairiel chapter 12 . 4/8
Please update.. it is such a cool story!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 12 . 3/12
Love this story please you have to tell me if u wrote more somewhere else or what love it
Maria
wishiwererowling chapter 11 . 3/5
Please update! ! Why the amazing fanfiction s are rarely updated while ridiculous ones have a trizullion chapters I cannot for the life of me,fathom! !so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasee!
I love this! Will you update?
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 12 . 2/26
This is really good. They aren't enough magnificent bastards to go around. I hope you continue it.
1,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »