Reviews for The Warlock of Slytherin
bluemoonmagic42 chapter 12 . 8/5
Enjoying this story. I hope it has not been abandoned.
Rennie Laroche chapter 12 . 6/10
I seriously demand you update!
Lord Blue chapter 6 . 5/23
Suprisingly I don't actually like Hermione in this. I don't know why, you wrote her well after all, but she just irks me. Harry too. Dropping it.
Voldemort chapter 1 . 5/13
Would have been a great story, if not for H/Hr
Hello
Why no more chappies
hawkswench chapter 12 . 4/4
I do wish you would finish this story but since it has been 3 years since an update I am not holding my breath. I have clicked on following just in case.
sam chapter 12 . 4/3
I do hope there will be more of this. Would love to find out what happens in later years
God is Gracious chapter 12 . 3/24
WHY MUST ALL GOOD HARRY HAS A TWIN STORIES BE MADE SO LONG AGO AND NOT FINISHED *wails*
anduhm chapter 12 . 2/29
Please continue writing and update soon! I love this interesting plot!
azertykeynes chapter 12 . 2/29
Oh, Snape. Still hung over Lily, like in JKR's works. That stark parallels don't help him in this respect, I gather.

I like how it's progressing, though I am not entirely convinced all this back story is necessary. You gave enough in the first chapter. Sure you're explaining everything as they happened, but if that's the case, why present the backstory in the first chapter at all?

It's a pity you aren't writing this anymore.
azertykeynes chapter 10 . 2/29
Woooooahhhh. Enhanced sibling rivalry. Both firsties?
azertykeynes chapter 9 . 2/29
I'm just now recognizing the parallels you've employed in Henry and Harry's school life to James and Severus', and even Sirius and Regulus' (Harry is even the younger!). Astounding! I know this is abandoned (or on a very long hiatus) and that you're interest in the fandom is waning, but this is really good!
azertykeynes chapter 7 . 2/29
Isn't Neville dark-haired?
NatalyaShae chapter 12 . 2/4
I don't think you realize how much I love you right now! His story is amazing, please update soon
update pls