Reviews for Shadowed Corners & Darkened Corridors
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Very cute. :)
Love movies chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh please add on to this story I want something that's more than just one chapter:(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
continue pleaassse
Mystic Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
love it! i think you get their personalities well in all the stories you do of them! please continue!
gretlcascade chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I liked this story very much, and it was quite long in size. Probably one of the if not the best sp stories out there. A few grammatical errors but nothing too extensive. Try to vary it up and add more complex style sentences with a preposition at the beginning of the sentence. Hope you update soon! Really looking forward to it, I'm off to check out your other stories!
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my gosh I love it! You like opened a side of Odette and Derek that we knew was there and needed to be brought out. Fantastic job:)
Lady Emily chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
A few spelling errors, but all in all well-written, not to mention completely adorable! I really love the little glimpse of Odette and Derek as a couple between the wedding and the (forgotten!) one-year anniversary, and all their references to their love-hate relationship as children made me smile. Good job!
AnnieUSA chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is exactly how they should have portrayed Derek during the movie; loving, a devoted husband and prince, and not so stiff and ridged when he is handling the movie. Love Rogers role in all this. Poor Rogers has to constantly drag Derek away from Odette, much better then the second movie. I like that you set this in a more mature setting, great job not really watering down the characters like the movie did. Great job, and please keep writing :)