Reviews for Harmless
Claire chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
The ending was perfect, and I join Kurt in ferociously loving Karofsky, for the first time.
Even though the show didn't ever go to this extent,I wouldn't put it past Sebastian to do something like this, and I cared for him even less after Michael.
QueenSeer161 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. This story is spectacular, and I am seriously impressed that you were able to work it so flawlessly into canon! Major props for that. I think you did an amazing job conveying the drugged up state from Blaine's perspective. I felt like I could really see the world through his eyes, and my heart was beating like crazy with worry, despite the fact that your disclaimer at the beginning eased my mind a bit. Anyway, just wanted to say 'good job'. This was a really great
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I agree, this s how the story should have gone - he wouldn't have been so drunk off of 1 beer, especially after seeing him at Rachel's
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
and this is how the episode SHOULD have gone down. brava :)

-sf
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Perfection.

Seriously, that's what this fic was. I adored every bit of it, from beginning to end and I think you captured everything very well. I also believed that Sebastian put something in Blaine's drink that night. I definitely couldn't see how just one beer could make him so loopy and I could definitely envision something like this happening.

Thank you for writing this. I just wish the Glee writers would've handled that entire situation/scene at Scandals better than they did and maybe explained Blaine's drunken-ness a little bit better.
DoggyDoodle chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is just so good! Every emotion you put in this story is incredible. The sadness, the confusion, the frustration and the anger is just incredible!
peruser chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I hate stories where someone is raped. The violation is so utterly...horrible. It is a horrendus act that people have to deal with everyday. I was so relieved when Kurt and Kurofsky were able to save Blaine from that sicko Sebastian. I was sad for Blaine when he woke up to that blank wall in his memory, and he was so confused and scared. I was glad that Kurt was there to hold him and love him. It's not often in real life when someone gets saved this way. Overall I'd say that this was a pretty good story.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That was so beautiful. Seriously heart wrenching. Thank you so much for writing that! :)
246081776 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Very touching
woodsse chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Gorgeous; a great interpretation of the story :D
hpfreak1213 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Please please update
houseofnightfan1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
The ending is so romantic.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is so lovely. And you are right. I think Blaine is being more than just a little naive if he believes that Sebastian is harmless. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought it was unwise of Blaine to take that open beer. Thanks for expanding that thought into a story. This is fantastic.
GleekMom chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was very well written. Beautiful. Blaine loves Kurt.
Vukwanrik chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hooray for Misfits! Thanks for bringing this up. The sad thing is, I can TOTALLY picture Sebastian doing something like this. (Still love ya, Grant! XD)