Reviews for Here's to you
kabutogirl1987 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love it! Hey Sakura bitch face! Have you looked at yourself lately? You low life incompetent bitch face! I hate you! You don't just go around flaming peoples stuff like that! Hope karmas a bitch to you!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yay! Another fellow writter Uchihacest lover :)

Really liked it; my suggestion is you put a little more dialogue maybe during the hot parts *pervymodeON*, but it was really nice.

Hope you write more about this sinful pair!
couldntthinkofaname chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
First off, the fact that you liked Uchihacest enough to write a story about it is awesome. Secondly, are you penny pinching? Anyway, some people are idiots, your story was great.
RasenganSharingan chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ignore Sakura. She's just a jumped up little gobshite with crappy grammar and spelling.

But I really, really like this. It was so sweet. ;3;

20 stars out of 5! :D
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
My god I love you for dedicating this to LOVEYaoi. And the lemon was great.
Michiyo Kawazoe chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Funny how a shithead named Sakura spread those Opinions, noones interessed in xD

if you can do so much better do so and stop talking shit about the best couple existing in the world of Naruto.

Srsly let's act like grown ups noone forced you to read this story and you could have stopped any time.

Please don't waste ours and start growing some balls an register so we do not have to talk to a coward who is using the anonymity of Internet. how pathetic...

Nevertheless.. GREAT STORY!

i liked reading it very much so keep up with the good work i love it
sakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
oh so ya tripple dog dare me ay?well i can jus tell ya that there was alota mistakes an i mean alot.i dun like,its way to wadda ya say... way to lame u penny-pinching lowlife idiot.
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like a caring Itachi.
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
yummy :) simple and beautiful :) I love ItaSasu! Thanx for posting :)
AkiraSenjuuUchiha chapter 1 . 11/13/2011 should I put it...

Amazing? Or...maybe perfect? However...ITASASU forever!

Thanx very much for posting. I love it :)
Uchiha Lover chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It was really cute and awesome

I think I should even thank that girl if she was the reason you wrote such a great fanfiction!
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 11/10/2011