Reviews for the vampire ninja
MichealMyers chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Love love love love love love it so much this is so amazing want more want more Micheal want more so amazing
lolmaster chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
so when a girl vampire turns a boy human into a vampire the girl vampire is his mate so it dosent work the other way around for like alucard turning seras into a vampire?
Crystal Vampire 678 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I don't know why but this is makin me laugh my head off ;D
Domonic chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Excellent work. an epic in the making this.
length can be disregarded if the story is told properly, and you seen to have done just that.

all in all, 12 out of 10, a scale breaker. Congradulations!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
hmm i shall look out for the completion of this promise. for this is a very good story my friend.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I am giving you my choice for the second girl, and I give Yugito to Naruto because she is incredibly beautiful and sexy and very skilled as a Kunoichi so please mark this choice down.
redwolf23456 chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
great story so far
wildsavahnah chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Okay first things first! This story is amazing! I however, don't understand why you would need to rewrite the whole thing when it's sooo good already. why?! And I can't wait for the next installment in this fantastic story!
nothing is true, everything is permitted!
Wildsavahnah signing off
ArthurB chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
sickenly naive and melodramatic... no offense.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Why if Naruto so weak?
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
pretty short
Vampire editor24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"So your the boy Seras turned"- Should be "you're" not "your"

"I don't know, go check on him if you are so worried." she said, -Should change the places of comma with the period or change the period to a comma "I don't know, go check on him if you are so worried," she said.
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
if they can find a suit of armor that fits naruto
Hakkyou30 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013