Reviews for the vampire ninja
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Why if Naruto so weak?
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
pretty short
Vampire editor24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"So your the boy Seras turned"- Should be "you're" not "your"

"I don't know, go check on him if you are so worried." she said, -Should change the places of comma with the period or change the period to a comma "I don't know, go check on him if you are so worried," she said.
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
if they can find a suit of armor that fits naruto
Hakkyou30 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
yugito hime:-D.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
THAT LUCKY BASTARD
FREUDY chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
ESTE FANFIC TIENE MUCHOS ERORE BA DEMASIADA RAPIDA Y NO CUENTA CON LAS PERSONALIDADE CORECTA PARA LO PERSONAJE
acid.furry chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I dont understand... You said turning a vampire marked them as your mate, and if you refused them they would try to get your afection or kill themselves. Why isint that happening with seras and Alucard? How is naruto using jutsu when hes dead? Why is Naruto and jiraiya so accepting of vampiers and being in a new world? Why is naruto so angsty?
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely fucking awesome. This story rocks the house. I've rarely read a story so good. I want to read more chapters soon. Please keep writing this story, and I hope you never lose your muse or the will to write such awe inspiring stories.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
i want much more please
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
fem Captain Hans
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
hana political alliance
shadowfang jutsu chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
i look foreword to see what happens next i hope you decide to keep this fic going
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
He dose not have to do it cuss he is. Not just a ninja now so they can't force him I no its a harem but still you make him soound like a bitch that can't fight his own fight
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
more please, Mr. Highking TOM!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »