Reviews for the vampire ninja
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
fem Captain Hans
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
hana political alliance
shadowfang jutsu chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
i look foreword to see what happens next i hope you decide to keep this fic going
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
He dose not have to do it cuss he is. Not just a ninja now so they can't force him I no its a harem but still you make him soound like a bitch that can't fight his own fight
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
more please, Mr. Highking TOM!
kingrobert84 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
your doin great man whens update
King zero chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
My name is king zero ! update plz I beg of you!
Shadowprice chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
this is great make more and make seras live
NeroSparda19 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
this story is fantastic you should continue it as soon as possible
RefleR chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
A fluffy romance with a mary sue Naruto crossover with Hellsing. Seriously shouldnt be mixed...
gster391 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I just have one question. Since according to Naruto canon, they use chakra via a chakra circulatory system, why would it still be working when he's dead? Wouldn't stop, like the rest of his organs?
jivablab chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
in hellsing sunlight isnt fatal to vampires it only weakens them they even had Seras walking around in sunlight before she had even drunk blood
BookWyrm666 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
It would have been funny to have the weding perfomed be Anderson.

Not that he'd do it, but it would be funny.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Wow, what a freaking wuss. This Naruto is acting like a little girl. *sigh* Sorry, the idea was intriguing, but this fic isn't for me.

Great pairing choice though. Would have been better if it was actually Naruto and Seras instead of these oc's.

Later
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
It seems like you attempted their personalities, then gave up halfway through and went ooc on their asses. It is interesting but definitely not what I expected.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »