Reviews for the vampire ninja
kingrobert84 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
your doin great man whens update
King zero chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
My name is king zero ! update plz I beg of you!
Shadowprice chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
this is great make more and make seras live
NeroSparda19 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
this story is fantastic you should continue it as soon as possible
RefleR chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
A fluffy romance with a mary sue Naruto crossover with Hellsing. Seriously shouldnt be mixed...
gster391 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I just have one question. Since according to Naruto canon, they use chakra via a chakra circulatory system, why would it still be working when he's dead? Wouldn't stop, like the rest of his organs?
jivablab chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
in hellsing sunlight isnt fatal to vampires it only weakens them they even had Seras walking around in sunlight before she had even drunk blood
BookWyrm666 chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
It would have been funny to have the weding perfomed be Anderson.

Not that he'd do it, but it would be funny.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Wow, what a freaking wuss. This Naruto is acting like a little girl. *sigh* Sorry, the idea was intriguing, but this fic isn't for me.

Great pairing choice though. Would have been better if it was actually Naruto and Seras instead of these oc's.

Later
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
It seems like you attempted their personalities, then gave up halfway through and went ooc on their asses. It is interesting but definitely not what I expected.
gster391 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
An interesting premise, but please work on your grammar...it's really irritating to read something with commas where periods should be and dialouge with no quotation.
Ccebling chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
I hope Seras lives.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
And your planning to give this man a 4th wife why? idk why people think people need more then 2 or 3 but its what ever
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Not the best grammer in the world but i will say this i get a strong desire to evil laugh while reading this its so funny how his life is i been reading to many trying to be over pro that they dont make it fun to read
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Funny ahahahha o a toast for me ] oooh i would rub it in their faces
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »