Reviews for the vampire ninja
FREUDY chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
ESTE FANFIC TIENE MUCHOS ERORE BA DEMASIADA RAPIDA Y NO CUENTA CON LAS PERSONALIDADE CORECTA PARA LO PERSONAJE
acid.furry chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I dont understand... You said turning a vampire marked them as your mate, and if you refused them they would try to get your afection or kill themselves. Why isint that happening with seras and Alucard? How is naruto using jutsu when hes dead? Why is Naruto and jiraiya so accepting of vampiers and being in a new world? Why is naruto so angsty?
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely fucking awesome. This story rocks the house. I've rarely read a story so good. I want to read more chapters soon. Please keep writing this story, and I hope you never lose your muse or the will to write such awe inspiring stories.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
i want much more please
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
fem Captain Hans
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
hana political alliance
shadowfang jutsu chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
i look foreword to see what happens next i hope you decide to keep this fic going
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
He dose not have to do it cuss he is. Not just a ninja now so they can't force him I no its a harem but still you make him soound like a bitch that can't fight his own fight
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
more please, Mr. Highking TOM!
kingrobert84 chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
your doin great man whens update
King zero chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
My name is king zero ! update plz I beg of you!
Shadowprice chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
this is great make more and make seras live
NeroSparda19 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
this story is fantastic you should continue it as soon as possible
RefleR chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
A fluffy romance with a mary sue Naruto crossover with Hellsing. Seriously shouldnt be mixed...
gster391 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I just have one question. Since according to Naruto canon, they use chakra via a chakra circulatory system, why would it still be working when he's dead? Wouldn't stop, like the rest of his organs?
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »