Reviews for the vampire ninja
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Wow, what a freaking wuss. This Naruto is acting like a little girl. *sigh* Sorry, the idea was intriguing, but this fic isn't for me.

Great pairing choice though. Would have been better if it was actually Naruto and Seras instead of these oc's.

Later
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
It seems like you attempted their personalities, then gave up halfway through and went ooc on their asses. It is interesting but definitely not what I expected.
gster391 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
An interesting premise, but please work on your grammar...it's really irritating to read something with commas where periods should be and dialouge with no quotation.
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
I hope Seras lives.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
And your planning to give this man a 4th wife why? idk why people think people need more then 2 or 3 but its what ever
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Not the best grammer in the world but i will say this i get a strong desire to evil laugh while reading this its so funny how his life is i been reading to many trying to be over pro that they dont make it fun to read
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Funny ahahahha o a toast for me ] oooh i would rub it in their faces
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Longest decent cross over of this blend yet not as long as i tend to like but hey seems good so far only problem is either naruto changed when he was 'changed' or he got the hard on for this woman
Alucard Wesker chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
kill off Seras and I will personally hunt you down. But on a lighter note Rip van would indeed make an interesting addition to Naruto's current harem
OSR fanatic chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Sad for Seras. :( *Sniff* Update Soon.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I think Hinata should be the other girl he should mate with, Integra could dress her up as a maid and have her use her eyes for all kinds of missions, plus she wouuld be perfect with a gun! But if not her then Yugito would be my next choice. Or Fu, she's the seven tailed beauty
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
well was going off to a good start...then i read the classic naruto turns into kyuubi thing...what people seem to not understand that while kyuubi is just a mass of chakra, thus has no true pyshical form of its own, it was basicly made by the rikudo to its shape seen in the manga/anime...also the fox parts are kinda overrated...

for the critisim i can give is that the chakra is basicly a massive of infinet power...and thus naruto wouldve had to be blown apart and his new form remade from the energy that would regather to remake him...kinda like what warhammer does with their deamons being made of completely out of warp energy/ thus unstable...but what the rikudo did stabilized the bijuu in their forms.

also thats just about it besides bringing humor in the story, while intresting it couldve been a bit more, and jiraya didnt handle the situation that well as he would've, consider this, your apprentice is somhow in another dimension that the toads only recently find out about since he summoned them and thus also giving them a binding to that realm...

(note:since the scroll erases the names of those that died because of their deaths, wouldnt naruto be erased from the scroll?plothole you need to fill in plz.)

thanks for reading this far if you havent selected the deletion button, im only saying this because the fox naruto thing is WAY overdone. ive read what? a hundred or so stories where he becomes kyuubi that way? its way to unoriginal...i wouldve tried to take a newer root by him becoming a chakra creature at frist...unable to remain stable for long periods of time untill he starts to use blood as a base for his form. thus giving him enough material to make a vampiric body. also due to their nature and closeness with bats his bijuu form couldve taken a more bat-like form...although about half as large as gumbanta since most of the chakra from kyuubi wouldve dirsbersed into the atmosphere due to the explosion (which wouldve taken out that hallway as well as since its being pureified chakra wouldve sent the world to start producing natural chakra...which would give big problems to people overtime as nature finds a way to fight back against industrial development and litterally send disaster after disaster with its own natural chakra. kinda-like a self defensive mechanisim that third rated or 2nd rated countires would find out.

anyway also he would have to take years to reabsorb the natural chakra to become a nine tailed being again...as well as take that time of hundreds or thousands of years (they dont say how old the bijuu are in naruto anyway) to completly control his power.
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Pathetic
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Awesome chapter I mean seriously best stuff I've read in tears meet me in mcdonalds on 242 & 65 street so we can talk about your career

JJJJJJJKKKKKKKKK
BlazaWolf chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
the story is good so far, but your not putting in enough infomation, necessary information, misused puntuation, not using puntuation, spelling errors and not doing any variation of a scene break or even saying you're switching to another scene
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »