Reviews for Babble On
littlesnapeplushie chapter 1 . 3/17
I love this so much ... it's one of the best stories ever! I must have re-read this like ten times already & it never fails to cheer me up :D thank you! You're amazing!
Hammylammy chapter 1 . 2/28
Adorbs!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh good grief, this is adorable.
mexicantt chapter 1 . 1/20
This was so completely adorable! I loved it so much, and love his reason for wanting to hear her talk while also sharing with her some hope to better manage her condition.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Funny, witty and overwhelmingly fluffy. I love it.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
so adorably sweet. love this idea!
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. Its a lovely story, and so well written. There's a huge part of me that wants MORE, but its also perfect just the way it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Loved it
saint weasley chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I am in love with this one-shot. That's all I can say.
katarina131 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I loved it so much! it made me smile, they are so perfect for each other in this fic! Simply loving it!
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Usually I'm not a huge Sevmione fan, but this was absolutely adorable and fabulously written! I really liked it :)
sobela chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
O god I loved this story reminds me of all the painful things I've said when talking to people lol..and it always happens I think when I lol mean I can stop myself when talking online but ja .
Sorry loved the story _
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Dear lord lol I would have ended up hexing her lol. Have to say I felt sorry for her though
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awww. That was cute. ")
Nachtwens chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Wow, she even made me tired with all that talking XD
Nice short story btw