Reviews for Babble On
Hello Aurette,
i hope you are well.
Greetings to your husband.
:-)m.
AprDon chapter 1 . 10/25
Ahahahaha...wonderful!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 9/16
Love it! Such a creative idea, honestly, and such a sweet story.
sparklygreen chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh my god, this is adorable. I don't usually enjoy oneshots, but you've managed to tell a lot with few words. I love the idea that Hermione doesn't just waltz through life right after the war. First I thought Snape was mute because of Nagini's bite, that would've made an interesting plot too.
TriumviraVolturi chapter 1 . 8/23
I love this story, its simple beauty ! It was cute and hilarious sometime, excellent work !
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/5
This was hilariously cute.
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 7/25
So adorable!
89JessicaMM chapter 1 . 7/3
Adorable here as well! :)
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 7/2
Very very sweet! Hermione is so cute and I must say out of all the fics I have read, I have never found a Snape that I can describe as 'cute'...that is, except in this fic! Snape is sooooo CUTE!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 6/23
This is adorable, I love it!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/23
This is amazing! Perfect! I lack the words to describe it, but Hermione certainly wouldn't :D Thank you so much for sharing!
Awwwww so sweet. Well written, good flow, lovely interpretation of the characters.

Well done.
maferpotter21 chapter 1 . 6/16
This is a lovely story
It has a very nice, smooth character and relationship development. I enjoyed that.
Nice and steady, you know? That's my kind of SSHG love story.
Thank you for sharing.
thepurplewombat chapter 1 . 5/23
this is the most adorable and hilarious thing, and I can totally see it.

In fact, I have seen it. My brother's wife's gran is an absolute chatterbox - we can talk for hours and hours. Her husband, on the other hand, may he rest in peace, said maybe a hundred words to me in the fifteen years I knew him. It's actually a brilliant combination - someone who talks a lot to someone who doesn't.
Ibuprofen. Yet, do not use that to often.
THX for writing stories.