Reviews for Babble On
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 5/2
where the fuck do you find these plots. I hate you I love you I WANT YOU TO BE MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER. OR EMPLOYEE. SOMETHING. I'D FUCKING WORK YOU SO HARD TO WRITE STORIES. Actually not yet I haven't read your 100k fics. so. yeah.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 4/26
This is adorable
Nice story, short and sweet. It was exceptionally well done. Entertaining.
lov'vamps chapter 1 . 3/12
I love this it was really cute. :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 3/4
i would have liked to see a chapter 2, to see how things end up in the house.
lisacakes16 chapter 1 . 2/18
i just found this both annoying and cute, in a freaking good way!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 2/11
Adorable.
tigergirl chapter 1 . 1/27
I adore this story, and all of your others as well. Thank you for writing them!
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I'll have you know that I woke up at one in the morning for some reason and couldn't go back to sleep, and I had this irresistible urge to read this exact fic and no other fic. Isn't that strange? Well, anyway, I read it and it was even cuter than the first time around. I think babbling Hermione is adorable and your Snape was even more laconic than usual - a perfect fit. Kudos times eleventy!
MissJaneEyre chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Perfection. Absolute perfection!:-D
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is so cute! I utterly love it :P x
s.tohru.89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Idk if I ever review this before. I've read this story several times over the years since it was published. It's my favorite one-shot from you, and it never fails to make me smile. I've read every story you've written and you are by far my favorite author. I miss seeing you in my author alert. I hope everything is going well in your life and that and we see something new from you soon! Take Care!
kci47 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Aw. This was really sweet! I love how you handled her tic and it being something that Severus could appreciate.
Marya chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
simply loved that :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I think it was adorable!