Reviews for Babble On
The Lady Fair chapter 1 . 9/10
Gah. I love this story so much. Her babbling is super cute and I find it infinitely humorous that you twisted his usual love of silence by bringing up his past at Hogwarts. Besides, he now knows how to shut her up, doesn't he?
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 8/27
Just re read it and God’s it was delightful!
Saylahvie chapter 1 . 8/15
Awww this was precious!
PencilDragon chapter 1 . 7/28
This was adorable!
NocturnWitch chapter 1 . 7/8
I actually laughter out loud. My smile is splitting my face, this is so cute! Thank you sharing.
excaliburtorchwood chapter 1 . 6/19
I can't stop smiling, this was the cutest! Thank you.
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 1 . 5/14
I read this a long time ago and just rediscovered it. I have to say, I really enjoyed the story and your writing. You’ve really captured a pretty sweet story in a very short time, and made it believable to boot!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/9
Hee! Cute and unusual.
sparklygreen chapter 1 . 5/6
I had to reread this, it’s the best one-shot ever. Her babble is the cutest!
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 4/28
this made me smile.
MarciKyle chapter 1 . 3/21
lmao, thank you for this. I actually couldn't stop laughing..
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 3/18
Hahaha this is brilliant! Just pure perfection!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 3/16
I absolutely love the fact that throughout that whole thing, you not only made it obvious how bloody annoying the babble really was, and how awkward it could make things, but you also made it endearing, too. I don't know that I'd personally be able to put up with someone who babbled quite so much, and I did have a hard time imagining Severus doing so, up until the end, but that was a bloody good story and I swear, if you've turned me into a babbler - as the length of this review seems to suggest - I might just have to spank you for it. Seriously, though, please know that all of your Sevmione stories are wonderful. I thoroughly enjoy them, though I confess I've yet to read all of them. Those I have read, I enjoyed. Jolly good show.

xx-Kitten
Dindore chapter 1 . 3/9
This is my second read of this little gem. I absolutely love it! By the end I’m smiling so idiotically that I’m sure my husband must think me mad. It’s so sweetly fluffy that I almost can’t take it!
Rosethebookwurm chapter 1 . 2/12
This is an absolutely darling story!