Reviews for Star Wands
AliceSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is amazing! Two of my favourite fandoms rolled into one! All the characters play the riht characters if you know what I mean! I love it!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
When is the next one coming?
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This is freaking Hilarious! I love it!
josephine chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ. Brilliantly executed! Are there sequels?
Lydia-Hood chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
I have to say while the concept was interesting for this story it leaves out alot, it rush thru the original SW story at extreme speed, leave a few logical holes, I mean some elements comes heavily from HP but some others from SW, but the story seem to be some crazy bastard child of the two which confuse much. One major criticism is how short it ended up being overall, for such a epic story like SW combined to HP this work should have been somewhat longer made to seem more impressive it seem however a bit small and rushed, also I couldn't but feel it was a rushed ending. I can't say the fusion was particularly successful, I mean how it could have gone is have the story of one projected on the setting of the other with some elements maybe riding along, but this one seem like some mad Dr. Frankenstein attempt at patching up some random story and elements of one with some random story and elements from the other. I can understand this is a parody, but it doesn't mean it has to be totally ridiculous and senseless because it is a parody.
Lydia-Hood chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I have to say its sad there is virtually new reviews of this, I guess the people which did stumble upon it ran away screaming for their sanity... its not so much bad as to be REALLY REALLY weird.
Lydia-Hood chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
This story is challenging to one's sanity, completely insane... seem to be fun to read.