Reviews for Bridging the Gap
TheRandomGirl chapter 9 . 6/12
Really great story, and everyone is in character too. Glad to have come across this and thanks for writing this.
LOVE IT
BeyondMyReach chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
really nice and sweet snapshots. Would you please continue writing?
Teegra123 chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Zoro and Usopp
Brook and Franky
Sanji and Usopp
And especially loved that Nami and Chopper moment.

All of these moments were so adorable!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Ooohhh... This is all Great...! :D

And Heart-warming...!

It's really Nice...!
Darth Luffy chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
these were great, I'd love to see you pick this up again
alynawatlovers chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
I love seeing these kinds of stories, where it's just one on one, and they're just being themselves and bonding. 'Tis great. :D Thanks!
Miyavilurver chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
This is so sweet and I cant help but grinning over these quiet moments between the crew that you've written. All of them have been utterly beautiful and IC and Im so glad to have stumbled upon this story. Thank you for taking your time for writing this. I'm looking forward to see more of it.
Miyavilurver chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
*swoons* such a nice quiet moment between these two. for some reason my brain didnt make the connection that these two would toally have this topic to talk about, but yeah, once more my heart falls in love for the behind the scene moment that im definitely considering part of canon.
Miyavilurver chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
God I love this story so very much.

First: "His first instinct is flight, his second instinct is flight, his third instinct is flight and his instinct is only fight when he finds himself running into a wall unless he can, of course, climb that wall." I've never seen a more perfect description of Usopp. Moreover, I love your parragraph on stupidity and Usopp's acceptance that its part of being a man (especially that line about his dad. that got me right in the feels)

Second: i love how Zoro "lumbers off." You really have a way with words.

Third: "When Franky gets steamed up in his new body, his nose jams and his hair soon begins to resemble that of the Sunny's." -HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE PERFECTLY IC DESCRIPTIONS? ARE YOU ODA?! God I love this.

Fourth: Okay really Im gonna spend all day picking out everything I love about this. I cant seem to stop. I just love how completely IC your writing is! Usopp's thoughts and his interactions with Zoro made me grin so hard. Teasing each other about weights, clothes, the introspections about hygiene and training and Usopp's desire to grow strong and Zoro APPROVING-im dying of love over your writing, really.
Miyavilurver chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Franky and Brook BROING IT UP. Oh god I love this. i love it SO MUCH xD But seriously, I love the way their conversation went, because they are the two oldest members of the crew and that shows here. At the same time, the way they went back to dreaming of the future, and Brook offering the two-man show and then suggesting to do it with the whole crew was sweet and im really just rambling here because I LOVE THIS and i cant say it enough. Perfect ending with Nami there too.
Miyavilurver chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Chopper and Robin geeking it out is possible one of the best things ever. The fact that Chopper brought Robin a book makes this all the sweeter.
Miyavilurver chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This was really sweet. I like the ending message and the strong emotions behind it. Also, my favorite line is undoubtedly the one about Chopper, "who denies his happiness even when it's as clear as the nose on his face." That is such a perfect description!
Miyavilurver chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This one was amazing, too! My fav lines were "Franky got it into his head that he would make a super rock star but couldn't seem to remember any of the lyrics to Brook's songs, so he and the shitty skeleton just settled for happily shrieking the chorus." and "Zoro didn't need to do anything to be annoying. He just was." Because franky and Brook totally WOULD, and that line about Zoro was Sanji though and through. I love how IC your fic is. The whole conversation between him and Usopp rang true, and all the little things between them such the connotations of food tasting like home, or Usopp's shift of expression when they were talking about being stuffed wtih food, added even more to how perfectly canon this feels. Im falling in love with your writing
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Wow, this is beautiful. Love the way they are bonding here. I can totally see this happening in canon. (: