Reviews for Just Call Me Scotty
malfoy lea chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
lovely. i love scotty's accent.
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Aw, Scotty get useful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Outstanding! I've read novels where Scotty was head of SCE, but never saw anything on him getting the job. Thanks for filling in this spot. Wish you would write sequels to this.
Meh chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Was going through my favorites list and just had to read this again. -How- does a well written awesome one-shot like this not have more reviews and favs?! IMO you captured Scotty beautifully here.
Skeptical Mutt chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Really enjoyed reading. Its not every person who is interested and able to write in Scotty's voice and keep him so true to character. In short, well done its fabulous! Look forward to reading more of your work.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh, yes! Scotty finds his niche!
gawilliams chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Superbly done! I always wanted some stories of Scotty after his time on Picard's Enterprise and this one is fabulous. I hope you write some more with him in this setting. Gregg.
Tharin chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This story left me speachless. It's really great, and I love how you wrote the characters. I've read somewhere that they used Scotty in the SCE-novels, and I love that you show us how he came to be the director. This story is going to my fav list right now!
HKay chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aw! This was nice. Very well written and I've always liked Scotty. I'm glad you gave him a happy end.
Kay Em2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice Scotty story, and a neat tie-in to the SCE books
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Scotty is one of my favorite characters, and I think you did a fabulous job on this story. Thank you!