Reviews for A Different Meeting
lightskinrose chapter 10 . 5/5
My only complaint in this story is Bella... One would think with her living with both her parents and having great friends she will more confident and sure of herself. She's still a depressing insecure little whiny thing. I feel she doesn't deserve this Edward considering how mature you make his character. Edward doesn't need a child but a confident self assured no nonsense mate who can stand with beside him confidently and face whatever his family or the volturi bring upon them. All in all, your Bella is annoying and I hope you tell the rest of the story from Edward POV to spare of Bella's. Overall great plot and this is one of the few vamp Edward I love. Well done
lola74 chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
Hope you finish this story..
kgarrison3 chapter 8 . 4/29/2016
I really hope you continue- I like this Edward. I'm looking forward to seeing him confront the Volturi. Thank you!
kgarrison3 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I hope you keep going - I like this story. Can't wait for B to let loose on R&T!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Love it pleaaaase update you are amazing
jk chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I find it funny that in all these stories everyone portrays Tanya as beautiful...did no one watch twilight? tanyas fcking ugly!
jk chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
why is Edward acting like a cocky asshole? its not attractive in the least it just makes him look like a douche bag
jk chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
why is rose saying shes mousy? I thought bella was inhumanly beautiful? you said she was beautiful even for vampire standards...you said that in the first fucking chapter!
what now shes ugly? changed ur mind did you?
and I thought she had all the positives and none of the negs of being a vamp...which would make her as strong as a vamp yes? then why in the fuck is she scared all the time? and if shes so beautiful why is she so self conscience?
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Great story. Looking forward to ExB action and how they will beat the Voltaires.
kgarrison3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
I like this take on the Twilight story. I hope E takes Rosalie and Tanya's heads off! I also hope that Emmett finds his mate.
pinky3561 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Are you going to update a new moon alternate
Stelle's Pen chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Dare I say that this is better than Twilight? Oh god I'm so in love with this story of yours I cannot wait for the next chapter! ;) You are a wonderfully talent writer!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I love it thanks for uploading it
01Katie chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Love it.
Maggie79 chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Nice twist bringing Tanya into the mix! Can't wait to see Edwards reaction to her being there! Hope your computer is fixed soon.