Reviews for A Different Meeting
kgarrison3 chapter 8 . 4/29
I really hope you continue- I like this Edward. I'm looking forward to seeing him confront the Volturi. Thank you!
kgarrison3 chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
I hope you keep going - I like this story. Can't wait for B to let loose on R&T!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Love it pleaaaase update you are amazing
jk chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I find it funny that in all these stories everyone portrays Tanya as beautiful...did no one watch twilight? tanyas fcking ugly!
jk chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
why is Edward acting like a cocky asshole? its not attractive in the least it just makes him look like a douche bag
jk chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
why is rose saying shes mousy? I thought bella was inhumanly beautiful? you said she was beautiful even for vampire standards...you said that in the first fucking chapter!
what now shes ugly? changed ur mind did you?
and I thought she had all the positives and none of the negs of being a vamp...which would make her as strong as a vamp yes? then why in the fuck is she scared all the time? and if shes so beautiful why is she so self conscience?
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Great story. Looking forward to ExB action and how they will beat the Voltaires.
kgarrison3 chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
I like this take on the Twilight story. I hope E takes Rosalie and Tanya's heads off! I also hope that Emmett finds his mate.
pinky3561 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Are you going to update a new moon alternate
Stelle's Pen chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Dare I say that this is better than Twilight? Oh god I'm so in love with this story of yours I cannot wait for the next chapter! ;) You are a wonderfully talent writer!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I love it thanks for uploading it
01Katie chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Love it.
Maggie79 chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Nice twist bringing Tanya into the mix! Can't wait to see Edwards reaction to her being there! Hope your computer is fixed soon.
MissRainbow13 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
I have just found this fic and I absolutely love it. Please update soon for my sanity.
Edward's spouse chapter 10 . 3/7/2015