Reviews for A Different Meeting
kgarrison3 chapter 9 . 8/28
I hope you keep going - I like this story. Can't wait for B to let loose on R&T!
Love it pleaaaase update you are amazing
jk chapter 10 . 7/28
I find it funny that in all these stories everyone portrays Tanya as beautiful...did no one watch twilight? tanyas fcking ugly!
jk chapter 9 . 7/28
why is Edward acting like a cocky asshole? its not attractive in the least it just makes him look like a douche bag
jk chapter 7 . 7/28
why is rose saying shes mousy? I thought bella was inhumanly beautiful? you said she was beautiful even for vampire said that in the first fucking chapter!
what now shes ugly? changed ur mind did you?
and I thought she had all the positives and none of the negs of being a vamp...which would make her as strong as a vamp yes? then why in the fuck is she scared all the time? and if shes so beautiful why is she so self conscience?
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 4/18
Great story. Looking forward to ExB action and how they will beat the Voltaires.
kgarrison3 chapter 10 . 4/1
I like this take on the Twilight story. I hope E takes Rosalie and Tanya's heads off! I also hope that Emmett finds his mate.
pinky3561 chapter 1 . 3/9
Are you going to update a new moon alternate
Stelle's Pen chapter 10 . 3/9
Dare I say that this is better than Twilight? Oh god I'm so in love with this story of yours I cannot wait for the next chapter! ;) You are a wonderfully talent writer!
I love it thanks for uploading it
01Katie chapter 10 . 3/8
Love it.
Maggie79 chapter 10 . 3/8
Nice twist bringing Tanya into the mix! Can't wait to see Edwards reaction to her being there! Hope your computer is fixed soon.
MissRainbow13 chapter 10 . 3/7
I have just found this fic and I absolutely love it. Please update soon for my sanity.
Edward's spouse chapter 10 . 3/7
excellent. later
marlane chapter 10 . 3/7
please continue i love this story!