Reviews for The Black Princess
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Shoot! I'm already hooked, but I fear you left this one to ferment. Is it or will it be complete? I really do hope so :-)
It's only because I like reading your writing that I want more of it you know :-D
And this is a multi! My Favorite stories are multies!
An Account Not Active chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Bellatrix, Bellatrix, you naughty, naughty girl! Gods alive help us all. You're so confusing and so goddamn shippable, it's impossible for us to get along.

I think I've fallen in love with this story. I admit it, okay?
An Account Not Active chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
"Promise me you'll do that for me again someday?"
Even when she just lost about 40% of her innocence, she still manages to be innocent. Oh, Andromeda, my heart hurts.
An Account Not Active chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Oh, you Purebloods... This may be the first moment I don't like Bellomeda, simply because of them picking on poor Ted. I do wonder how you're going to tie him into this story, because canon events usually tie in quite nicelywith non-canon fanfictions. Maybe, later on in her Hogwarts years, Anromeda questions he sexuality quite seriously, and maybe seeks Ted's assistance? Or maybe they'll end up together, quite canon, and Rodolphus marries Bellatrix, and this is all a tragic canon scam? D: I don't know how I feel about that, because I like the sound of Tedromeda... Oh no... Here I go again...
An Account Not Active chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Get ready, Hogwarts, you have two Black children in you now! (Oh, Merlin, that sounded way, way, way too dirty. Forget I said anything. Just forget it. I said nothing. Okay? Please.)

I ramble too much. Yay Narcissomeda bonding! Aww, they're too cute.
An Account Not Active chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Oh, no! he Unforgivables rear their ugly head. Tsk, tsk. Shame on you, Father.

And even more Narcissomeda bonding! Looky, looky, looky, I was right! Oh, who am I going to ship now? You just never do know with me.
An Account Not Active chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Again, Andromeda's eyes are opening wider! Soon, she's actually going to ask questions and demand answers. Oh, Salazar is rolling over in his grave. Hear that?
An Account Not Active chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Well, look at that! Andromeda is coming of age, in a way! She just gets curiouser and curiouser (not a word, but still.)! And that doll crack was priceless. I really liked this chapter, it wasn't as serious as the others before it. Nice hints of humor!
An Account Not Active chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
At first, I was excited over Jealous!Andromeda, then confused by PMSing!Bellatrix, and then, by the end, my emotions were on fire like that damned blanket. I would have thrown it in a fire, too, Bella. Who needs ten thousand blankets for a baby, anyways? That's one tradition I will never understand.
An Account Not Active chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Well... That was a very awkward chapter. I have to say, however, I really did enjoy it. Why Bella would get in trouble for wearing an over the shoulder boulder holder instead of the corset is beyond me, but I guess Pureblooded folk are just that type of nit-picky perfect. You've done a really good job of showing how hard it is to grow up in that type of environment so far, Gamma!
An Account Not Active chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Aww! Narcissomeda bonding! So far, there's been Bellomeda hating on Narcissa, and now, Narcissa and Andromeda spend time together...and... BAM. NARCISSOMEDA SHIP. But Bellomeda is still what I want to happen... I'll stop rambling. Bye.
An Account Not Active chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Well, well, well, it's already getting sexual! Wow! ;p

Seeing how much Andromeda looks up to Bellatrix is really nice. I feel like she'll be the "annoying" little sister that skips around behind Bellatrix all the time, and her friends sneer at Andi, and Bella hexes them into oblivion for it. Then, they'd stoop behind a statue, Bellatrix would wipe Andromeda's tears, and I think I've formed a plot bunny. Oops. I'll go now.
An Account Not Active chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I really like how secretive Bellatrix is, I must say. She's corrupting Andromeda, and the wide-eyed child is just floating along with it. Bella obviously wears the pants in the impending relationship as the lying, scheming, conniving Slytherin...

I ship it already. No regrets.
An Account Not Active chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
So Andromeda finds there's a world outside the Manor! Oh, that's just asking for trouble. (; I like Bella and Andi's fascination with make-believe things as well. It makes them seem more... humane. And I like it more than I should. I sense femmeslash AND incest, which appeals to the dirtier side of me. But you don't see me complaining. Chapter three, here I come.
An Account Not Active chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really like how innocent you've made Bellatrix and Andromeda! It makes me think, "Hey, maybe it isn't Bella's fault she's insane when she gets old!" I've actually never thought about Andromeda and Bellatrix's relationship, so this is going to be really nice and eye-opening, I believe. Now onto chapter two!