Reviews for Moments: Part Deux
Guest chapter 59 . 7/3/2012
I did enjoy the trip. You evoked all the emotions throughout. It seems you out did yourself with this final chapter, making it truly final, at least here on Earth. Your description of Bianca in the opening paragraph, truly envisioning as was the whole chapter. It was as if we were standing in the door way with the scene unfolding before us. Her interaction and remanicing with a now grown Miranda. Only one thing that I would have liked was for Gabrielle to be there too. Overall, a very beautiful emotional ending.
AMCGL7 chapter 58 . 6/27/2012
It might be short, but a lot of powerful words were woven together to evoke what true love is. Beautifully and emotionally written. Brought tears to my eyes.
AMCGL7 chapter 56 . 6/22/2012
Once again another brilliant peak into the life of FAB using a song. love this song by the way. You do such a great job of crafting these chapters from a song, I find it intriguing to see what your next one will be. Makes me on wonder how you came up with this idea in first place. If you take suggestions I thought "Valentine", Martina McBride, would be a good one, or "You're So Cool", Patty Loveless. Hey, that sounds like it might be you, you're so cool. :)
asma chapter 55 . 6/20/2012
The story is good. But chapters to be small. So should the dialogue be long. This is just my opinion. Thank you for Drama
AMCGL7 chapter 55 . 6/20/2012
Once again another wonderful chapter. You are so good at taking us inside the inner thoughts, emotion, and turmoil Frankie & Bianca feel for each other. I don't see why it has to come to an end soon. Chapters 19, 24, 32, 34, 43, 46, 52, are after Frankie died. There are many songs out there yet to be utilized. It is interesting to see how you take a song and craft a story about FAB out of it.
kutee chapter 54 . 6/15/2012
I love that song this chapter just makes me :( It was so sweet.
AMCGL7 chapter 54 . 6/15/2012
Another great one. And, this one, to me, corresponds with "Arms of An Angel".
kutee chapter 50 . 6/12/2012
I love these little look in to the lives of Frankie and Bianca. I also like to see more with Maggie even if you wrote from Frakie P.O.V. after her death.
kutee chapter 46 . 6/12/2012
So now when I hear this song it's going to be about FAB.
kutee chapter 42 . 6/12/2012
I was happy that Bianca took Frankie to Opal's that was just were she need to be.
kutee chapter 40 . 6/12/2012
This was so cute. I glad that you put Sarah in this fic so many never talk about her.
kutee chapter 37 . 6/12/2012
Hi what's up so I haven't been reading this for a while for a like this one where I have noting else to do but read.

This is just like the scene from the show made me wish my sound on my computer was working so I could go on a day not I wish I was at work so I could hear some of you video.
AMCGL7 chapter 50 . 6/9/2012
First, congratulations on 50 chapters. What a great one for the milestone too. I believe this is one of my favorites. Still really like 37, the one with Erica, but this one is in another category. Some humor with comfort and more insight.
haveawish chapter 48 . 6/5/2012
could you do a chapter with some Maggie vs Frankie please?
AMCGL7 chapter 37 . 5/14/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. The interaction between Frankie and Erica just plain fun and entertaining. You have their sparring down perfect.