Reviews for Problems Solved
NevadaRose chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when I found this, but I've enjoyed it very much. You have your characters down pat, and it's so nice to see a truly mature relationship coming to a very appropriate conclusion. I'm going to look for more of your stories. Had a good time with this. Thanks
GiuliettaC chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Nice to see gruff Lou in a romantic light. Lovely piece of work.
coraline100 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
ahhhh they have such great chemistry! great job:) love this!
Lola-2011 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Such a lovely ending. I really liked the tone and how they were willing to take a chance with each other. Thanks for a great story!
sel chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
once again, I am totally amazed that you've turned Lou Grant into a sex God. And you've kept Mary as the competent, smart girl that we all know her to be,. Great Job!
Lola-2011 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
WOW! There's so much I'd like to say, but I'm having a hard time finding any other words but wow and maybe amazing. Very hot though. Lots of great emotions in there.
Lola-2011 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Now that's a cliffhanger! I love how confident Mary is. And the dialogue is smart and fun. Cannot wait for more!
Lola-2011 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Sigh. Beautiful written. I love how gentle and cautious Lou was. And how Mary kissed him back. I think I've read this at least 8 times now. I can't wait for more.