Reviews for Consider This
miawybenga chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
hey, this is great. just wanted to let you know (:
northstar61 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Good to see you back! I took a quick look at your BigBang, but didn't have time to do more than skim it, so I look forward to you posting it here once you've done with the editing/sprucing. :)

Ah, Jesse and Rachel are both so dramatic that I can totally see something like this happening. Neither wants to give an inch, but they each know exactly how to get to the other. Loved his way of reminding her just how much he cares, and her ultimately verbalizing the forgiveness that was never in any real doubt. Elevator!sex was hot!
stgroffleberry chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
tumblr_

That's all I can say :P Seriously, I loved the story so much! haha! At first I was worried that they were fighting about something big but then when it was only about Jesse not mentioning her I kind of laughed. It's such a St. Berry thing to do! This is really really good and I hope to see more of your writing
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*_* OH HI THERE, I LIKE THIS FIC A LOT.
auhaes23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So good ! I just loved it
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well, as long as they don't go the way of some of the other couples that forgot to thank each other in their speeches. I do like the way that he made it up to her. Hot, hot, hot! Whew! Excellent - you had a fun little plot and hot smut too! Awesome job.
SnowGirl098 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
You're back! I absolutely love your stories (I will admit, I kind of stalked you back when I was a lurking anon...not trying to be creepy), and this one is no exception. Everything about it is insanely hot, and St. Berry, in the midst of all the (puke)Finchel that's been happening, needs frustrated, passion-filled, sex-for-illogical-reasons stories. You have NO idea how giddy this story made me. Thanks so much for writing!