Reviews for Summer Sun, Dawning Chaos
QTeamMuscle chapter 32 . 9/13/2012
Well, I'm a dipshit. Twitched and posted halfway through a word... As I was saying!
What of them? Did they split up around the world? Are they still traveling together fuckin' shit up? Etc.

If you ever write another story, even not pony related, know you got at least one reader.
QTeamMuscle chapter 32 . 9/13/2012
So. I guess that's it for the Order-Naries... Its always a sad day for me when a particularly good fic or series ends, but I've been following this closely since halfway through the first story. You probably have not known about me as I don't think I commented, as I do not have an account.
But! Onto reviewing! Tge final chapter felt... Lacking. This could be easily extended upon. i.e how the 6 handle the order-Naries being gone, maybe what Inkie is doing now that she is no longer with Trixie and Co. And even how the order-Naries are doing. If they s
Couldn't delete this profile chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
I probably shouldn't have waited as long as I have to read you stuff, it's really good. Including the stuff I've read besides Order-naries, like the Secret of the Pegasi.
Waypoint chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Wait, Pinkie's babysitting Pound Cake and CARROT Cake? Carrot's the dad! The unicorn foal is Pumpkin.
CervantesOsis chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Really? A shameless plug to your most successful fanfic to date? *sighs* Well, more power to you.

At any rate, I wonder when Ashen's little... 'deals' with Discord will be revealed. He's going to be in so much trouble...
Swagga Snapback chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Tremolo reminds me of another character from somewhere, but I don't know who...

Whatever. Great chapter with some good back-story. I'm finding this story really entertaining, and I hope you find enough time to continue.
Swagga Snapback chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I'm back (skyrim had me held hostage for a while). Just read through every ordernary story, and loved every second of it! Love the story, the characters, the highs and the lows. keep up the amazing work, and I await more chapters with bated breath.
Swagga Snapback chapter 3 . 11/25/2011