Reviews for Well and Truly Broken
sloksingh45 chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
Please update soon
cocoacrisp3 chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Nooooooooo! I must know what happens next! Its so good!
silleoneff chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Well, here it is Sept 2014 and you still have not finished one of my favorite stories. Your writing is excellent and you have a great grasp of the characters, but you have left us hanging. I realize sometimes life get in the way but if you can please crank up your muse, sit down at your computer and start typing Chapter 23 and more. This is like having your favorite TV show cancelled after the final season ends in a cliff-hanger. :(
zeitsu chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
Must have more plz
1701dragonflies chapter 22 . 11/17/2012
I'm so sorry that you abandoned this fic, because its great! Not that I can say anything about abandoning stories, but its such a shame you have! Wonderful writing and such an interesting plot! I will add it to my favourites and alerts in case you decide to resume it!
arosew chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
I am really enjoying this story. The plot has so many unexpected twists! I forgot how unpredictable and scary Damon's character used to be. Is this a story you are currently working on? I really hope so. I can't wait to read some more!
Marsha Heart chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
Why did you stop with this chapter? I need to know what's up with Stefan and I REALLY NEED to read about Damon and Elena falling in love! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2012
Once again awesome. I'm so gunna fail my uni exam tomorrow cuz I can't stop reading. Haha!
s0merholic chapter 22 . 3/20/2012
Please update :)
Iansgirl1973 chapter 22 . 3/13/2012
Another awesome story. Hope you update soon. I couldn't stop reading until I got to the last chapter. Can't wait for more
tukct81 chapter 22 . 3/10/2012
Well I have now officially read all of your stories, even your ones about Andie and Bill. This one is really different and I like it. It has a quality about it that I can't quite explain. All the other AU stories surrounding episode 2x01 are fairly predictable, but not this one. I hope you finish it someday.
niya94 chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
OMG! Stefan's really gone nuts! Poor Elena... All this effort to fool him and it backfired...

P.S. I spotted a spelling mistake:

"I don't know how I can ever thanK you enough."

Sorry, but they distract me from the story (which is amazing btw).

Chapter 19, here I come!
niya94 chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
This story is amazing!
niya94 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
OMG, I love this.

It's good to see the old Damon again. This is getting pretty interesting.
skeezixx chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
I spent last night reading this story and absolutely loved it! I hope you decided to finish it sometime in the future. You left us with a cliffhanger! ;)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »