Reviews for Regret
Allie chapter 30 . 7/28
Por favor, termine isso. Muito bom!
jegapuzan chapter 30 . 5/1
I can't wait for the next chapters. I'm addicted! Well written. Makes my heart happy.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Enjoying this story hope there is more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OH MY GOODNESS, I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS...AND I'M SURE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS BUT I JUST REREAD THE ENTIRE STORY (I read it first in 2012) AND YOU MUST UPDATE. Please, this story is so amazing. You're a talented writer. I'm very eager to see where this goes. I want lady jaye and flint to reconcile. PLEASE UPDATE!
ScarlettSlipper chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I was reading this most of the night, and then noticed that it has not been updated for a while, which I hope you do when you have a chance. I am really enjoying your work in this story. And love the Jaye/Duke angle. Cannot wait to see where this heads off.. and when Flint returns.. maybe Duke should practice some boxing till then...heh.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
I always liked lady hate and flint but man after reading your story- duke's the perfect gentleman and boy doesn't lady jaye deserve it.

Hope you decide to writing about their date.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
Interesting twist to the story and not expected. Wondering where you'll take this so keep up with the old work.
KellyRoxton chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
Awww that was so beautiful... he sure knows how to treat a Lady... I think he has enough manliness to be strong for lady jaye...write more post sooner...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
I fell awful for Flint and lady Jayes relationship at first, but I see your point and it is really great ! Please go on, I loved your fics.
KellyRoxton chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Awww now I want Duke to have a happy ending. I still ship lj/f but this story tides are a changing... you feel the attraction... leaping off the screen! Duke is there for
KellyRoxton chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
Great job but chapter 23 & 24 are the same... grins was so excited to see you updating. I promise to review more. Your hard work is much appreciated... hugs kelly
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Nicely done. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Please is there more to this? Hope so I like the way you write the characters... please update... hugs kell
nejitenfan chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
please update
wishbones chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
I absolutely love what LJ said to Flint, that he wanted to escape long-term commitment with her, but yet got married to someone else.

Good for her. Too bad she didn't deck him like old times.

I feel for her.

I don't know if Flint could explain that one if he tried.

Flint needs to stew in his own juices for a while.