Reviews for Regret
Guest chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Enjoying this story hope there is more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
OH MY GOODNESS, I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS...AND I'M SURE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS BUT I JUST REREAD THE ENTIRE STORY (I read it first in 2012) AND YOU MUST UPDATE. Please, this story is so amazing. You're a talented writer. I'm very eager to see where this goes. I want lady jaye and flint to reconcile. PLEASE UPDATE!
ScarlettSlipper chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
I was reading this most of the night, and then noticed that it has not been updated for a while, which I hope you do when you have a chance. I am really enjoying your work in this story. And love the Jaye/Duke angle. Cannot wait to see where this heads off.. and when Flint returns.. maybe Duke should practice some boxing till then...heh.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
I always liked lady hate and flint but man after reading your story- duke's the perfect gentleman and boy doesn't lady jaye deserve it.

Hope you decide to writing about their date.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2012
Interesting twist to the story and not expected. Wondering where you'll take this so keep up with the old work.
KellyRoxton chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
Awww that was so beautiful... he sure knows how to treat a Lady... I think he has enough manliness to be strong for lady jaye...write more post sooner...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
I fell awful for Flint and lady Jayes relationship at first, but I see your point and it is really great ! Please go on, I loved your fics.
KellyRoxton chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Awww now I want Duke to have a happy ending. I still ship lj/f but this story tides are a changing... you feel the attraction... leaping off the screen! Duke is there for
KellyRoxton chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
Great job but chapter 23 & 24 are the same... grins was so excited to see you updating. I promise to review more. Your hard work is much appreciated... hugs kelly
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Nicely done. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Please is there more to this? Hope so I like the way you write the characters... please update... hugs kell
nejitenfan chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
please update
wishbones chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
I absolutely love what LJ said to Flint, that he wanted to escape long-term commitment with her, but yet got married to someone else.

Good for her. Too bad she didn't deck him like old times.

I feel for her.

I don't know if Flint could explain that one if he tried.

Flint needs to stew in his own juices for a while.
willwrite4fics chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
Just read the 21 chapters. Good entertaining read, although I often want to slap LadyJaye upside her head. She's acting like a girl loving the 'bad boys' when they treat her like crap. Flint(and also 'Dave') both act like jealous possesive jerks, and I hate seeing the strong character being attracted to that. I'd almost rather see Duke end up with her, just because HE hasn't acted like she's a 'slut' for dressing up, been possessive just because she looks at another guy or practically forced himself on her over lust. There's good action, some of the other joes, although I'd love to see more of the others than just them responding to LadyJaye constantly. Your technical writing is excellant and engaging and I enjoy reading it. LadyJaye isn't my favorite character, but you've made it very easy to read a almost-exclusive LadyJaye story. I'd only be wary of making her TOO perfect, too powerful or have too many abilities.
NurseKelly chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
This story is just zipping along and I am thoroughly enjoying it. So Dave is out and Duke is in? Can't wait to see what happens next. Very clever.