Reviews for A Native American Werewolf in Port Angeles
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 1/4
Stumbled across this story in someone's favorites list. I usually read Bella-oriented stories (I'm a fan of stories where Bella has a backbone/in general is a stronger character/person), or just more vampire-focused stories, but I was interested in at least skimming this story when I read the summary, and once I skimmed a bit I was intrigued enough to read. I really felt for Leah's character in the series, and I like how you portrayed her here and the whole thing really. I was disappointed to see that you haven't yet written a story from her imprintee's POV, but c'est la vie. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story (even though I was kind of annoyed that I couldn't place it in regards to timeline of the events in the book, but that's always one of the things I like to know with fanfiction, and I realize that might be a tad quirky), and wanted to let you know it's still being enjoyed two years later!
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Kiddo, I am SO totally sorry that I took so long to come looking for you. Perfect. You knocked it right out of the damn park. This is the first one of yours I've read. Please tell me you did Max's POV?

Rick

(off to look at the rest of the list)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Just realized I only reviewed on FWAR, not here... gotta remedy that!

...

I like how you brought in Leah's anger at nothing in particular... It was kinda funny that Leah might think this would be PMS, LOL!

Yikes, I feel so bad for Leah, pooping all over herself like that... bad enough she just phased for the first time, but that just adds insult to injury!

You're doing a good job showing the roots of Leah's bitterness, but how in someways she feels better knowing...

It seems really cruel how Sam is playing thoughts of Emily in his head, which is how Leah would probably have seen it at first... but I think he would have tried not to think about it & not wanted to hurt Leah but just not be able to help it... and that he wouldn't want her to be the one to join the pack because it hurts her, but Leah at this point would only see it as him feeling inconvenienced by her... I'm really into the 3way dynamic between Sam/Leah/Emily, and really like to delve into what the characters are feeling and why they act this way...

I love that Leah has a dream & wants to travel, maybe her imprint was waiting in Hawaii for her?

Yes, Leah took out the bad guy! But what will she do now?

OMG! She's caught! The whole idea of her having to stay wolf and not get tranquilized and getting Charlies help was so awesome! But, maybe I'm not cheering so much, anymore, about Leah killing the creep who was in her car...

I love how poor Leah had to roll over and wear a leash and sit like she's trained,... I can't help but laugh, but, dang, I feel so bad for her too! I also just noticed that she hasn't looked at the man brave enough to approach her... hmmm... I'm thinking this might be an imprint waiting to happen? We'll see?

LOL, the vet reaching between Leah's legs was hilarious!

Whoot whoot! Leah imprinted on the vet! *runs around shouting for joy*

I think this is my fav part yet, when Leah no longer hurts talking to/thinking about Sam and that she gets Emily back too! *Gets her cats to help her create a pyramid and waves her pom poms*

LMAO! I seriously got a kick out of Leah worrying over Max being gay! LOL!

It gets even better! "Jake was so getting nut punched next time I got him alone" I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe at Leah & Jake! By the time Leah knocks Jake over for the second time & he flips her the bird, I was practically ROTFL!

Breathing a sigh of relief that Max seems to really be single *whew*

I love the healing that takes place between Sam and Leah in this fic and how he's there for her...

"At that, they all rose up as one and phased to human. It really was a magnificent site; beautiful, young braves honoring the tradition of our ancestors, keeping the spirit warriors alive. Rarely did I take the moment to appreciate exactly what we were, the role we had to play in the spirit world"... OMG! SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I'm about ready to cry! I've never read a wolf reveal like this! The whole pack together, all of Leah's brothers there supporting her! This was simply brilliant!

"The pack didn’t say anything to us; one by one they headed out of the clearing. Sam stopped to grab a blanket he had stashed. As he draped it over my back, I gave him a look I’m sure he could read as well as if he was wolf and in my head; it was simply, thank you."

... for not being a wolf girl, you totally seem to 'get it' -if you know what I mean! This is just perfection!

What a great ending! I felt like we were just getting to the best part & I want it to go on & on & on! I completely loved it! WOW!

Thanks for letting me preread! Hope some of my comments were helpful and the rest are just fan girl squeals, cuz I really enjoyed reading!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot to review! This one had me gnashing my teeth in frustration and then laughing out loude from one paragraph to the next! You should seriously think about some kind of sequel? Pretty please?
DANI TheBlackwaterHippie BLACK chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
max seems HAWT...update
ilovemoonstars chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
i was really good. please continue writing more
Tilius chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Interesting story.
akira chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
this was great! I loved Leah, her anger and then transformation. Definitely do write more!