Reviews for Delicate
xxyangxx2006 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow... Jenny is somehow connected to rapist cannibals? Felt bad for her before but to find out more about her life just shows somethings in life are more complicated under the surface. Nice story and keep up the good work.
Random chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Very creepy! I LIKE IT :D I want to read more please. Update soon! Mmmm cannibalism!
Alysaya chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Cannibalistic rape?

The thought gives me shivers.

This was quite an interesting chapter. I hope to see more.
Alysaya chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I must admit that I am quite confused. What importance does her father have in this story?
Alysaya chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
This is quite interesting. I like the way you are handling your character. I will be pleased to see more of this story.
FlyingNargles chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Awesome story! Update soon :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
mystic autumn, I actually enjoy the story so far. I thought it was funny how you are showing us some back story with L's foot massages. I think that the story is well written, its almost like im watching the prequel to death note!

Keep up the good work, I cant wait to read more!
franks-not-dead chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
That was a quick update :) Another good chapter, intriguing plot line, and cute moments :D can't wait for the next chapter!
franks-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Brilliant start- although I noticed that if the story is set in England, and Jenny went to Nottingham Uni (my hometown- yay!), why is she being paid in US dollars instead of British pound sterling? Sorry if I'm being completely retarded, but I'm a bit confused lol. That aside, this story is amazing :) I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the epic work :D