Reviews for The Substitutes; or Murphy's Law
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
poor vegeta will be seeing hallucinations from the kids cooking, then again this is a guy who ate a sibaman once.
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
J'adore.
Kay Kay chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
This is a great fanfic!
Noip13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Okay, will yo do me a favor?

BTW, I love yor hilarios story. It's long and fnny and descriptive. And kills off Sharpner. Yipee!

So, we're friends. Do this, please! It's a tiny thing.

So, I love the little openings and closings. By the way, I want Vegeta. Yor lcky yo got dibs on him. Now, yor nickname of Geta is good. However, to appease my envy/anger...

Will yo call him Veggie-chan in one of them?

I love when people call him that. Veggie-chan!:) It makes me smile...and LOL...and LOL...and stff.

So please do this. Please.
crazy fan-fic lover chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
!

UR AWESOME!
Hakuba Saguru chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
update!
xdevil-childx chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
please update
Afrodite chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
How I enjoy Chi-Chi's Frying Pan rampages. This has been an entertaining story thus far, and it's too bad that your writer's block has prevented you from completing it. Writer's block has kept me from producing a full-length story in years.
Afrodite chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
The situations in this chapter were priceless! There were so many humorous moments. As always, Vegeta steals the show with his unrepentant bad boy ways. I enjoy immensely how you portray Vegeta in your fics. Dende is a hoot, too.
Afrodite chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Chi-Chi and Goku in Gohan's sex ed class was priceless, particularly Goku's cluelessness about sex.

How hilarious that Vegeta was walking around Capsule Corp looking to "frighten somebody into making him breakfast." I enjoy how you portray Vegeta in your fics. His bad boy antics are always entertaining.
Afrodite chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I think you did a fine job with Launch, so don't worry about going OOC. I'm always amused by your portrayal of Launch's foulmouthed, gun-toting blonde alter ego.

Gohan's talk of Kami recipes was so funny, as was Dende's prompt response to patch things up before he upset Gohan further.
Afrodite chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Krillin was hilarious! I laughed when he threatened the students with a beatdown if they didn't behave. As Gohan pointed out, that was rather Vegeta-esque of him. Marron facing off with Erasa over "ownership" of Gohan was too cute. I was amused that Krillin took it seriously and questioned Gohan's intent with his daughter, considering Marron is less than half Gohan's age.

Entertaining chapter, and Dende's piƱa colada -drinking cameo was a funny touch.
Afrodite chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Funny, I wasn't expecting the Ox King to make Gohan teach the class in his place. How amusing and ironic that the Ox is illiterate, especially considering how obsessed his daughter Chi-Chi is with Gohan's studies.
Afrodite chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I always enjoy fics where the Z fighters substitute at Gohan's school. Surely I will enjoy this fic as much I enjoyed reading Field Trip. Already Dende is amusing me with his antics, and the Author's Corner shenanigans are as hilarious as ever.
gaul1 chapter 7 . 2/8/2009