Reviews for Slow Burn
blackbloodywolf chapter 35 . 6/19
loved it
Heather chapter 35 . 4/17
Great story! It was an enjoyable ride, can't wait to read more from you!
Guilty.Apologies chapter 35 . 3/2
Speechless! Read it all in one go, loved it! Well done
NearlyHeadlessZielkeDragon chapter 35 . 12/24/2014
CUTEST STORY EVER 3
Maykits chapter 35 . 12/15/2014
Quite enjoyed the story! Look forward to reading the next one!
Zafyra's chapter 35 . 10/27/2014
Hi! your Story is very nice!
I was lucky I just-saw the first season.
The think i like the most: the first part without doubt. Untill the rave party, they are looking for each other, chasing each other. It's a cat's and dogs play, and it's thrilling! I loved the way you described stiles feelings, especially about his loneliness. So relevent, so real, so well used too. You draw parallel between him and Derek and it's excellent!
The think i liked less: Maybe the after coming out. Let me explain myself: The begining is so intense that when they are finally together, it's kind of,..disappointing. Also, the characters are at that moment, a bit Out of character. But i agree it's kinda normal since the relation is, itself, out of character.

What's more: congratulations for your amazing writing, especially for the humor present in very chapter. You mad me laugh so uch!

Zafyra
bunnyluv4u chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I love your style of writing! You almost brought me to tears at the end of chapter eight...
PaleAngel90 chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
Loved the story :)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/2/2014
It was real good.
Heidiionaanita chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
Ohh! Loved it!
BurningSky chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Such a great story, I really enjoyed it!
kimmynosubaku chapter 35 . 5/12/2014
totaly awesome fic dude...and stiles' mental break down made me cry...all in all i look foward tto more of you awesome work
maryplak chapter 29 . 4/15/2014