Reviews for Slow Burn
maryplak chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I hope there's more Derek pov, this was very interesting. Hm, I wonder why he's so affected by what Stiles did in the shower.. ;)
maryplak chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
This is making me really emotional.
maryplak chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
I really hope Derek heard that.
maryplak chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
That was genius, especially Stiles's inner monologue.
maryplak chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Cute :)
maryplak chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
This is hilarious! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
What the fuck. I thought it was a funny story. More like drama...
CactusJuiceLoopy chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
Anyone else feel like singing "horny, horny werwolves" to the hungry, hungry hippos tune?
Peace Out And Create A Revolution. Its the only way things change A CactusJuiceLoopy once sai- Na.

Plot: The plot was good but I think you could've planned it a little better, such as during the rave scene. It felt a little thrown in there just to make the plot more interesting rather than be critical to the story. This is an underhanded trick that while albeit, is heavily used, doesn't make for a good story and usually leaves the reader either confused or with a compilement (If I knew how to spell I would) of plot wholes waiting to be filled.

Characters: While A little OOC I felt you generally kept them within the range of their character and actual actor personality so kudos. A problem was character development and realism, I think most people after practically being molested or "Have two people try to have sex through them" Would be a little more than uncomfortable around said person(s). The fact that stiles wasn't even in nervous babbling mode around them is sort of odd for regular human behavior, If you could make their reactions sound a bit more realistic to the average person then that would be wonderful. A tip would be to see how you would react then see how that applies to the actual character at hand, stiles. Anyway Character Development: There wasn't much, I could see the obvious changes in their relationship but I couldn't see why or how the characters changed and matured. I see how they realized there mistakes and you set up WHY they might change but I never really saw each characters emotional response to what Stiles said. They kind of just immediately accepted it without thinking about or coming to any trials and tribulations with them selves. No denial, no bitterness, no iciness, and no crying from any of the characters, most teens cant accept they've been a dick instantly and forgive the one who told them they were being dicks. I get that you were focusing on stiles but it would've made for a better story if you really expressed their way of dealing with Stiles words, besides just blind immediate acceptance. Even so props for staying in general character.

Grammar: As you can see I totally aced all my grammar quizzes but yours is good so at least I don't have to explain the difference between an I and a period to you.

Overall: It was good and I'd probably give you a seven out of ten, 1 point off for plot wholes, underhanded tricks and Lack of better planning/ 1 point off for lack of realism during some points, detail and character development/ and 1 last point for not updating How they Celebrate in so long *Smiles*. So perhaps Its actually 8 out of ten.

Peace Out And Create A Revolution. Its the only way things Change A CactusJuiceLoopy once said.
tuberose lover chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
Oh my flippin glob! i love you! this was so hot! i actually got turned on at some parts! jackson and scott in a hot tub, hot! Derek and stiles crazy wild Wolfe sex, hot! humour mixed in with all that! ogasmic!
Hossyboy chapter 35 . 1/22/2014
I loved the ending lol. It was cute his it connected to the first chapter.
Hossyboy chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
That last paragraph was perfect 3
Hossyboy chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
This chapter was really good :)
Hossyboy chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
S-Stiles...*sobs*... So sad...poor Stiles.
Hossyboy chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This is pretty funny lol
Let Chaos Rain chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
...Can I just say, that your understanding of the secret code of bed loving is applaudable. I knew there were others of my kind out there, but I never thought it would be on here. The loving touch, the warm protective embrace that'll always hold you if you allow it. That is the beauty of blankets, beds and their endless battle against the chill that tries to take away the warmth.

3 Loved the end of this.