Reviews for Monster Girl Quest!
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 4/6
This is pretty good XD
The catorgorization was a smart idea XDD
Locothehood chapter 5 . 3/26
I wonder if any movie monsters would get the monster girl makeover
Keough809 chapter 5 . 3/8
I love how you take the history of this game for a rewrite your way in a fanfic and don't give up for more chapter
Okay no idea what just happened here. But does not seem to have anything to do with the story so whatever.

Anyway I look forward to more chapters in the future.
Oh kick ass another chapter!

I thought for sure this story was given up on. I am so glad to see its not!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 5 . 2/13
Aww, and here I was hoping this was part 2... Well, none the less, this was quality work! Pat yourself on the back!
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 2/13
Thanks for updating!
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 2/13
Do not make the scary snake lady angry!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 4 . 2/13
Huzah! It continues! I have wanted to read this story! It's good to see a fellow author return! Will it be a lasting return? Only time will tell!

I like what you did with the mandrake! And the village! And the harpy! ...And the village! You have some talent with storytelling, you know that? I'm actually rather jealous! I have plenty of ideas, and creativity abounds, but I am... less than skillful with flowery words, and the like!

Anywho, I shall read the next chapter after I get some sleep! I really hope that you continue in your quest for a clean MGQ! This is one of my favorite stories, outside of the series I am patron to! I really would love to see all of MGQ be turned clean, and made all the better for it! I wonder what you will end up doing with the Aliphees romance sub-plot? I really look forward to that! Keep up the good work, and I shall be sure to review every little chapter of this to encourage you to continue down this difficult path that few can withstand!
Glogbag chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Don't know why but for some reason I've come to really hate Alice... I don't know why but she just iffs me (also I can't help but think she's actually the monster lord playing with Luke for her amusement which would honestly make me hate her more but would provide for a pretty good story in my opinion) this isn't a slight at your writing or preferences, its just my personal opinion of people who are like... Well, how you've depicted Alice (the whole superiority and condescending kind of people, but where it isn't out of place so they've earned the right and flaunt it). Anyway, love the story and the style of your writing and hope you continue to write it!
Vayne359 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Nice work, see you really stayed true to the format of the story with your own little twist. Only thing I could advise is more detail about the surroundings, the feeling, personal thoughts. It's your work, but extra detail is always a good thing! GL in your work.
Vayne359 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Haven't read it yet, but don't worry I plan too. I just wanted to say something real quick since this seems to me to be the most popular MGQ fic so far.

Name's Vayne359, I'm a lemon writer and have been for about a year. Recently I expanded to MGQ, and also made a forum for the MGQ community on FF to hang out. I'm in the midst of making my first MGQ romance story, Together and After. Yes it has sex in it, but my readers always tell me that my story telling is very good so i guess it's alot like the game, a good story with some bonus loving in it. I'm not forcing anyone or using your story to get attention, but if you would check out my works or perhaps join the forum, it'd be much appreciated!

Now, to read this fanfic...
Dark1800 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
im sad that this hasnt been updated in 2 years i really love it
Dark1800 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i like it ive played the first 2 and i als thought it would make a good anime as well but the fact that there wont be any H is a little downing. I mean come on its frickin monster girl quest
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I'm SO glad your not adding the Rape Scenes to this.

Seriously: Get rid of those and the game would be perfect.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »