Reviews for Best Left Unexplained:A Busman's Holiday Interlude
Delightful. Thanks
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story is priceless and the idea is very clever! From "I am very familiar with your 'ideas,' Admiral. I am not sure I am comfortable with the potential outcomes" to "Spock could not remember much but his dignity and that he'd had an autopilot installed in the skimmer for a very different reason" a gentlemen's night out resulted only to a minor world threat and a Vulcan lie! "He made his decision. With full reason. Calmly. With nothing but pure logic. He decided to take Jim Kirk's advice and lie." Hilariously funny!
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I was particularly taken with the fact that Spock had to fall back on pretending it was on a 'need to know' basis. He must indeed have been desperate. I love your Busmans Holiday series; so innovative, such a high quality of writing and a beautiful premis altogether. I look forward to more!
Ray103 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What sort of creative mind comes up with a compound where catnip is the base of a highly illegal substance - very clever.

Fun story with lovely interactions between the trio
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What a delightful story! First of all I'm honored by the dedication to me, that was so sweet. LOVED Spock's interaction with the "beasts". Everyone was very much in character. So many perfect lines. BRAVA
2nd star chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Very cute! Glad to see some S/Ch fanfic even if not overly mentioned.
murphycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Well done and very original. I enjoyed it tremendously.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
lol - I needed a good laugh this morning and this more than delivered!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I can't think of a better way to start the morning than with hysterical laughter that brought me to tears. Thanks!