Reviews for Race against death
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 37 . 2/24
I found it, read it and loved it. So much had happened, poor Leo, poor Mikey. Heck poor everyone, so much tension, drama and mental and physical pain, eveyething that happened and there still struggling, I look forward to chapter 38.
5Mississippis chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
Ah - there is WAY TOO much hurt in this story without any comfort. I can take all the hurt you're dishing out when it's tempered by comfort. Without the comfort, this is just a brutal, sadistic read.
5Mississippis chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!
5Mississippis chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Ack! Ack! Ack! This story is ulcerous!
leggo lover 99 chapter 37 . 8/6/2016
Wow, just wow. The ammount of reviews just shows what an amazing story this is and I cannot wait for an update! Love it so much!
Red723 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Are u going to update this jw thx
Guest chapter 37 . 8/7/2015
Please! Update more.
I like to know what happens.
...And BTW you're a GREAT WRITER.

XxUrdina
Guest chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
No...Leo...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Why is Leo a trouble magnet?!
Urdina
Leo's fangirl chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
You are awesome. For some reason I like to see leo get hurt
CoolCat43 chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
Your alive! I thought you died! This us my favorite story of all time and I'm so glad it isn't over. Thank you thank you thank you. You just saved me from going crazy.
Zelgadis55 chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Well, just read all of this today, thank god for weekends :-P You really put the guys through the mill, I'll give you that. I may have joined rather late but I think for my sake, that is probably a good thing. I'll definitely be here for the rest of the ride and will be looking forward to your next update!
dondena chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
Wish Leo could have gone with April, but not in his condition. Hope the others can rescue Raph without too many complications.

Update soon! Love this story!
Emi The Ninja chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
sounds like me xDD but life wiped out any ideas i had for a story
FoxKid1302 chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
There was a chain reaction when I received the notification e-mail of this new chapter, but everything was a blur. The last thing I remembered was screaming silently inside my head because I couldn't read it right away. I got the mail in the morning, but I was busted with projects and work, so I leave it to your imagination of how agonizing the rest of my day was, waiting for a slim chance for me to go and devour this chapter in one go. Now that I have to time to read it, here's my thought:

The conversation between Don and Mikey was necessary. They didn't really see eye to eye waaaaaay back when Leo and Mikey were rescued. The mending didn't progress very far, but it's a start nonetheless, and I felt an immense relief to see Mikey's grin again, no matter how deformed it was.

Raphael... oh my Raphael... I've always known you're Satan reincarnated when it comes to torturing the turtles, but all the other horror fics had made me forget how much pain you can physically inflict to the readers to make them feel what the guys feel. One short paragraph was all it took to plunge me to the abyss along with Raph. I blame you for my shredded pillow, because I imagined it was Flynn when I was reading that part.

April's thought on the guys was probably the brightest point in this dark chapter. I know, and she probably knew too, that this wasn't the best time for reminiscence, but anything to ease a stressed mind is always welcomed.

And now for the most twisted part: Flynn was doing WHAT WHEN HE'S INSIDE LEO'S HEAD? I am very bad at reading between the lines, so to say it was a shock for me, knowing what he's been REALLY doing, is the ultimate understatement. The worst part is, now Don, Mikey, and even master Splinter, are HEADING STRAIGHT TO THE TRAP THAT FLYNN HAD SET UP GOD KNOWS WHEN!

There you go. Thank you for thoroughly crashing my feels like a wrecking ball. Now I'm going to read this entire story again from the beginning to crush my feels some more...

BTW, I always imagine Flynn to have British accent. Is that correct?