Reviews for Race against death
Please! Update more.
I like to know what happens.
...And BTW you're a GREAT WRITER.

Why is Leo a trouble magnet?!
Leo's fangirl chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
You are awesome. For some reason I like to see leo get hurt
CoolCat43 chapter 37 . 11/18/2014
Your alive! I thought you died! This us my favorite story of all time and I'm so glad it isn't over. Thank you thank you thank you. You just saved me from going crazy.
Zelgadis55 chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
Well, just read all of this today, thank god for weekends :-P You really put the guys through the mill, I'll give you that. I may have joined rather late but I think for my sake, that is probably a good thing. I'll definitely be here for the rest of the ride and will be looking forward to your next update!
dondena chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
Wish Leo could have gone with April, but not in his condition. Hope the others can rescue Raph without too many complications.

Update soon! Love this story!
Emi The Ninja chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
sounds like me xDD but life wiped out any ideas i had for a story
FoxKid1302 chapter 37 . 10/10/2014
There was a chain reaction when I received the notification e-mail of this new chapter, but everything was a blur. The last thing I remembered was screaming silently inside my head because I couldn't read it right away. I got the mail in the morning, but I was busted with projects and work, so I leave it to your imagination of how agonizing the rest of my day was, waiting for a slim chance for me to go and devour this chapter in one go. Now that I have to time to read it, here's my thought:

The conversation between Don and Mikey was necessary. They didn't really see eye to eye waaaaaay back when Leo and Mikey were rescued. The mending didn't progress very far, but it's a start nonetheless, and I felt an immense relief to see Mikey's grin again, no matter how deformed it was.

Raphael... oh my Raphael... I've always known you're Satan reincarnated when it comes to torturing the turtles, but all the other horror fics had made me forget how much pain you can physically inflict to the readers to make them feel what the guys feel. One short paragraph was all it took to plunge me to the abyss along with Raph. I blame you for my shredded pillow, because I imagined it was Flynn when I was reading that part.

April's thought on the guys was probably the brightest point in this dark chapter. I know, and she probably knew too, that this wasn't the best time for reminiscence, but anything to ease a stressed mind is always welcomed.

And now for the most twisted part: Flynn was doing WHAT WHEN HE'S INSIDE LEO'S HEAD? I am very bad at reading between the lines, so to say it was a shock for me, knowing what he's been REALLY doing, is the ultimate understatement. The worst part is, now Don, Mikey, and even master Splinter, are HEADING STRAIGHT TO THE TRAP THAT FLYNN HAD SET UP GOD KNOWS WHEN!

There you go. Thank you for thoroughly crashing my feels like a wrecking ball. Now I'm going to read this entire story again from the beginning to crush my feels some more...

BTW, I always imagine Flynn to have British accent. Is that correct?
Crystal Violeta chapter 37 . 10/9/2014
Good job!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 37 . 10/9/2014
Good to see you back.

I like the scene where Mikey "talked back" (mildly) to Don in the van. The youngest usually don't do that to his older brothers, so this is a breath of fresh air. And, you did it again. Mikey couldn't have pinched the area between his eyes. You should have said between his eye and stitched eyelid? Nah. Just kidding. Looking forward to 38.
yukio87 chapter 37 . 10/9/2014
Don't worry...well at least not for me because I understand how is working and not have any time for doing what one wants to do. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Good luck and take care
singinglover4life chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
I swear, this is one of the, if not THE, bests story i've read of ninja turtles. I've read so many stories on here honestly, and even though you haven't updated in so long i haven't given on you. :) i'm not saying you should go ahead and take another year to finish or anything, but i'll be waiting. I was so ecstatic when I looked over at my phone and saw the one story update that i thought was never coming anytime soon. but you said you weren't going to give up on this story either, so yeah. THIS WAS SO GOOD MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU TALENT MAN.
please don't let raphael die. :c
(or leo or don or mikey i love them don't let flynn let them suffer too much...)

this story should have been called how to bring bittersweet torture to a fandom (or something like that.) xD
I Love Kittens too chapter 37 . 10/9/2014
Sólo espero que los Donnie y Migue puedan rescatar a Rafa y abril los encuentre a tiempo. Tienen que acabar con ese loco de una vez por todas.

Actualiza pronto.
tmntlover2013 chapter 37 . 10/9/2014
Great job on the chapter please update soon thanks. :)