Reviews for Affection Appreciation
chichimerah chapter 11 . 1/11
I enjoyed reading your fiction.. They're amazing! I loved it.. I hope you still continue write them... Don't stop, coz you're talented. Beside, you have to tell us more about Brittana. Especially their first time!

I hope, I can see another new update from you..
See ya...
Till then ;)
ChristmasEveLastYear chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
Loving s story. I just love brittana high school fics. Hope you'll update soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
You write this so well. It's very impressive. Your ability to capture emotion is probably my favorite part. I hope you consider finishing this because you've done so well. Anyways thanks for the awesome story!
faye1071 chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Please update
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
omg i love this. Dying for an update even though i just read all the chapters.
CrazyRedHairedChick333 chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I can't wait for more! I read the entire thing today and it's amazing!
Kali-blue chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I really like how you are telling their story. It seems real and I can feel their emotions. Can't wait for them to share more together soon. Thanks. Kali
Kali-blue chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Awesome chapter. I am enjoying this story very much.
musoki chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I love this story; thanks for continuing.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Poor Santana is a very hot mess. But she's getting it all figured out in her head.
I thought you wrote the scene well.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
My Internet connection sucks!
So I wasn't able to review as I read earlier (I just loaded ten chapters and off I went).
Sorry about that.
But, you write some of the hottest and sweetest femslash I've read!
I also wasn't a Brittana fan before (I only was able to watch the first two episodes, long story); your characterization of her I absolutely fell in love with.
She is so both 'innocent' and manipulative (but like a super-hero - for good, not evil).
It's a difficult thing that you've captured, showing a girl (S) come to terms with her taboo preferences.
Brittany is so refreshing in how she doesn't need/want the label.
Santana's jealousy is understandable, and that is one thing that Brittany doesn't seem to identify with so therefore she doesn't relate enough to understand. She is moving these emotions in Santana, but also not labeling it anything but friends (because Santana would freak out). With that, she still does her Brittany fucking around, and that is killing Santana.
What a conundrum.
I appreciate that you didn't like the direction that the show took with Brittany. I don't like how Santana and her split ways and she went with Archie of all people.
With that derivation in mind, please abandon canon (or I hope that you did already depending)!
We all want the happily ever after between the two.
Thanks for writing!
Once again, very awesome at making those moments so organic and special. The pacing is great (of course, I want them to go further, but all in due time).
Thanks again :)
katiek28 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Very interesting chapter! So glad that Santana is finally realising her feelings and acknowledging them to herself, even if it came to almost having sex with Puck for that to happen. This is such a great story and I was so glad when you decided to continue it. Can't wait to see where it goes! Thanks for the update
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This chapter is... Greasy and campy and makes me miss season 1 Brittana even if it was far from healthy. It was pretty adorable though, their bond.
dread.clampitt chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I'm interested to see how you're going to have Santana deal with her new revelation and even more how it will affect Brittany...
Swinging Cloud chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
I really love seeing your updates. :') this story is great, and I love the parallel to canon. Awesome work, pal.