Reviews for Empire: Total War A New Beginning
J.a.t chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is very good so far, it's got a nice sense of amasfear and some really interesting charters, I quit exited for chapter 2
CypherPen chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Great job with the overall mood and detail, plus the personalities and the general feel of the characters, of the entire story! I felt as if I was there beside Christian, experiencing everything that's happening.
Trainalf chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
What an interesting development! Things are bound to heat up. I never win the battle of bunker hill when I try, the Brit artillery guarded by calvery always gets me. Tell me, are you going a follow a more history orianted path, or more closely to the game (like raids on outposts, forts, such and such).

I'm glad you still writing this even if I'm the only reviewing. But I'm sure there are other people reading this story. Its always such a shame when someone just leaves a good story unfinished.
Eamon Gallagher chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Well, let's hope old Frederick can keep it under wraps. Ha ha. Besides, even though England and Prussia had ties in real life, Frederick the Great didn't really like Britain all that much. Anyway, Chapter 6 is in the works and we'll soon find out if England learns if Frederick's contribution.
Trainalf chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Hmm...I wonder what this will do overseas? In the game and in reality, the Prussians and British had decent ties. This might cause a bit of a stir.
Trainalf chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
It's a shame this catagory doesn't have much traffic. But this was another good chapter. Everyone is portrayed so real that it could be non-fiction. Historical fact: George Washington had a Prussian ex-general to help him retrain the army during the winter. That same General whipped the army up into shape, so I can only imagine what a whole book on Prussian tactics will do to the militia.
Eamon Gallagher chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Thanks for the reviews my friend. Chapter 4 is in the works and I hope to have it up as soon as possible. Thank you again.
Trainalf chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Another brilliant chapter. The fight scene was very detailed, plus I love what was mentioned about rules of engagement. That's a fact many people don't know: The colonies fought dirty.
Trainalf chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This story is brilliant. Historically accurate and on par with the game. I eagerly await to see where you take this.