Reviews for Anymore
Kaene was Here chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
This is good. I like it. The way you put it actually makes me visualize how it is like to be Tai and Davis.
Keep up the good work.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
hey i noticed i didn't review last two chapters. Sorry about that. So when are you updating? I still have my fingers crossed for Taiora :p lol
T D'Amaze chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Whered you gooooo! It feels so long since you've updated and it kinda has been. I hope everythings aight and that you can update your Digimon stories again soon. I really really like your writing, even if I don't always review. If you come back though I promise ill review every chapter I swear. If I don't you can hunt me down and do whatever you want with me D. Anyway I do hope your doing good, good luck with wahatever you decide to do ;)
bryneesI chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I liked it, haha.
agentm chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Im definitely liking this story. The daisuke/sora pairing is rare but you are writing them so well. The whole tai being a jerk thing is also well written as jealousy and heart break can really make anyone turn nasty. Daisuke is handling it well for a young man and for having been old friends with tai. Anyway good work keep it up! Update soon yeah?
Still Not King chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
God, I wish Sora could see what a manipulitve jerk Taichi has become. I'm so sick of his entitled attitude; oh, he's too good to be a rebound, but he's perfectly fine with planning to get in the way of her happiness with Daisuke.

He needs to get over himself fast.

As always, go Daisuke/Sora.
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Wow this story has so much drama! First Kari and TK re horrible for doing that to Davis! And I am kind of upset that everyone was hating on Tai. I mean his whole get back Sora thing is bad but he was hurting when Sora rejected him, that's why he left. So why doesn't anyone try to see his point of view! Haga great job with the story you made me express really dark feeling haha that means the story is good:) can't wait for more!
Vigatus chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Well Davis seems to be seeing through Tai quite well. I am getting a little sad with the story as it seems that Tai is becoming the major villain and I kind of felt in the beginning of the story Sora seemed like the major villain/drama queen. She says no to Tai then gets 'so' upset when he leaves. Also we still don't know why she said no to Tai. Might be a good thing for Davis to learn and use it against Tai by reminding Sora why she felt Tai wasn't good enough for her two years ago. I am also hoping that Catherine shows up soon to rescue Tai from his obsession with Sora. As I was traveling from Antofagasta Chile to Lima Peru to fly home I managed to come up with a few ideas for your story. Sadly I came up with none for mine.
Vigatus chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
I would feel weird if I was Davis sleeping with Sora at Tai's place.
Mimato love 4ever chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Interesting chapter. Poor Davis. I'm feeling bad for him. What Tk and kari did was wrong but that doesn't mean i'm against Takari as it's one of my fav couples. I actually loved reading Takari. It's getting more and more complicated. Seems like Sora don't even have bit feelings for Tai. And i'm really curious to know what Tai is planning. I very much want this to end with Taiora but it'll be unfair for Davis. He did nothing wrong to get hurt again and again. And if Sora cheats on him with Tai, then i'll really feel sad for him. Honestly i myself don't know whether it should end with Taiora or Daiora. It's unpredictable and Davis is really a nice guy in this story. But still it's awkward to read intimacy between Sora and Davis :p

Great story. Plz continue and try to update fast. I'm hooked with your story. I hope you'll write more stories like this.

*Happy New Year*
Zeobide274 chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
so tai didnt punch tk? sadly im greatly disapointed that he didnt. I wanted him to punch tk for stabbing his friend in the back. after all, when matt did that to tai during the puppetmon arc, tai punched matt. and after all the history that tai and davis had, a punch was the least he could've thrown. that or a chair. either one would've been good.
GiraffeShelf chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I hope Kari will be honest with Tai, she owes Davis at least that much. Davis really is being the bigger man in all this, allowing Sora to hang out with Tai so much despite all the fights and disrespect. Anyone else in Davis' shoes would probably tell Tai to piss off. Great chapter!
Vigatus chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Interesting chapter. I am curious to hear Kari's story about her and Davis. I am also curious about the Phone call. If it was just a device to prompt Tai asking Davis about the relationship then Davis should have given Tai the story since he didn't the phone call had no point. However I hope that the phone call will lead to a new development which will throw a money wrench into the works ina good way.
Still Not King chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I wish Tai would stop being such a freaking jerk. Sora didn't want to marry you, not because she wasn't in love with your or some bs, but because she was twenty, still in college, and not ready to get married. I'm not saying he couldn't be upset about it, but the way he's acting is horrible and I hope Sora turns him down flat and stays with Davis.

And what Tai's planning now that isn't love, it's bitterness, and for his sake I hope he finally moves on and becomes a better person.

I still love Davis.

Great story.
Zeobide274 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
A comment or two. lol. Tai finaly asks the question that he should've asked. I cant wait to see what kari tells tai. though I do have to wonder what she will say. will she tell him the truth or lie? I do hope that once he hears the truth that he forgives davis because I think that this is all a big misunderstanding. once he sees the whole picture I hope that tai will chill out. otherwise Im still rooting for davis.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »