Reviews for Piano Lessons
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/22
:)(: Such a super adorable story. Everything is just so perfect and I couldn't help but to smile. I like the entire incorporation of music; it's nice. Poor small, circular candy-cane. Ha! Humor, fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
ohmygosh it's so great. ;-;
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
*laughs* small *gasps* circular *haha* candy-cane. Thanks for the laughs, I needed that.
ninjalord52 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Enough with the pb and marcy romance ohmy god!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loooved this. So very well-written
jews chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Poor Bubblegum. Just when it was getting to the good part too!
Homosushi chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I swear. You're Adventure Time stories ALWAYS bring a smile to my face. i just cant help it! Everytime i read them i get so giddy that i don't even know what to reply! C: Hahah.

You're doing a fantastic job. Thanks for posting this up!

-sawc
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
33333 lol I love Mar/BP fluff!
foshoitstori chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is so in-character it hurts.

I've said it before, but I just adore your imagery and the picture you paint so fluidly in my head. The way you incorporated Marceline's music into this fic was beautiful. I have no other way to describe it, and I could look up synonyms in another tab but I'm distracted by the incredibly lovely long list of fics I have still yet to read from you and I just have to.

I love especially how I can't find a single flaw, no spelling errors nor grammatical mistakes, and that sparks the jealously lurking inside me, because somehow I always seem to overlook those.

It's so hard to come by a wonderful writer like yourself that writes so many stories. Never stop writing. Please, write a novel.
pengirl100and2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
XD
iCarlyismelife chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was so cute :D. I swear. Poor Peppermint Butler.
Demon demon chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Why is any thing cute sexual? Good story though.
yyAnonymousyy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aaaadorable! Real cute too. Haga poor peppermint butler xD
max7041 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was an amaazing story! freaking precious!