Reviews for Voices of the Present
August Harry chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/12/2014
j' adore l' histoire et s' il vous plait puis je savoir si vous continuez toujours l' histoire ? merci
The Burning Hunter chapter 46 . 12/15/2013
Talk about a gut punch of a chapter. We finally get some answers as to what happened in the past and start to see just how serious if yet necessary this power is. I can only imagine just how confused yet intrigued Remon has got to be regarding all this new information.

Regarding the past events itself it's both heartbreaking yet inspiring as we see Hisoka start to go down the slippery slope and Hiromi pretty much try to make sense of it all. The eventual result though tragic, does off quite a bit of hope as we can see as of current day all parties involved have essentially dealt with the issues. They haven't ignored them or shoved them away but faced them head on and while those events will always be there the group is more than willing to acknowledge and live with them.

The eventual reveal for as to why Hisoka was acting the way she was actually not what I was expecting but makes a lot of sense (I was thinking something far more sinister, but it's probably a good thing I was wrong). It's pretty heartbreaking for multiple reasons. Yes it explains Hisoka's behavior, but she still has to live the ramifications of her actions. Also while it highlights how important Hisoka and Hiromi's bond is it's also ensures they remain trapped together no matter what. While the two are very much content and I pray that never changes, from an outsider's prescriptive it's kind of like knowing two people will forever be handcuffed together. There's just something about it that doesn't sit well with you no matter how you look at it.

Lastly regarding the past event somebody file Keiko under the trope Determinator. One thing I truly believe given how chaotic my own life has been is that more than anything else you need to have sheer grit and determination in order to bounce back and keep going when life happens and in Keiko's case I'm not sure if an entire army would slow her down considering she's more than willing to stand up to pretty much all of Astrea.

As a whole the power trio of Hisoka, Hiromi, and Keiko could very arguably represent Id, Ego, and Superego itself, all necessary to keep their relationship and lives in order, though as to the exact order as to who is who I'm still debating that.

As for present day, it really does feel with the way things are going we almost are heading for an Astrea civil way here as we start to see two camps being formed and third possibly entering the mix depending on how things go with Shizuma. In the short term though poor Kizuna is going to be struggling with being left out even if she has been given the important job of keeping up morale. I can only she can hold the Le Rim team together considering the rough road ahead.

All in all a great chapter to tie up this arc and a lot of fun to read, great work as usual!
c2 chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
This is one of the best strawberry panic fan fiction that I have ever read so far. I have enjoyed every single chapter, Great plot! I can't wait for the next chapters. I hope to see more of your work despite your busy schedule.
CelticX chapter 46 . 11/16/2013
You know, I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but you really are an evil tease ;-p

Another wonderful chapter, as always, but I'm still waiting to get the backstory for Keiko-chan, and the promises of everything that's going to be happening over the winter break? You really are evil! I can't wait to see what that devious mind of yours comes up with. I'll be watching my inbox very carefully :-)

Until later.
strawberry panic chapter 45 . 10/22/2013
le chapitre est trés bien mais pouvez vous si vous pouvez et voulez s' il vous plait continuer l' histoire
Merci
August Harry chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Hello, I don't know if you still remember me.
Regardless, I'm still on with my translation of Voices of Present.
It's been busy for me so my work is not really proceeding as fast as I wanted it to be but I will keep on going.
I think that's what matters when it comes to delivering great stories to people, keeping it up.
This work of yours is significant and absolutely gorgeous so even Korean people recognise it's literary excellence. Thank you so much for bringing this wonderful writing piece to the world and I will come here to leave comments again in the future.
Anon chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Twenty-nine chapters to set the stage? But oh, how well it's been set. I can't wait to see how the story plays out... Again... kudos. You're pretty amazing, dude.
Anon chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
I am really surprised to find good fic (and I mean REALLY GOOD FIC) of Strawberry Panic, of all things. Kudos, kudos.
The Burning Hunter chapter 45 . 7/2/2013
Talk about being put through the wringer. It seems both Chiyo and Remon are about to learn some dark secrets. Interestingly both are seemingly interesting contrasts to each other with Chiyo essentially experiencing things from the normal person's perspective while Remon is able to feel what's going on around her and understands the gravity of the situation more. I have to wonder how that's going to affect how they see things. Depending on how things are explained to Chiyo it could be easy to manipulate her into thinking things are not as serious as they seem to be while Remon at least has a basic understanding of how dangerous things could get.

I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out as well as to see what's going to happen if Chiyo and Remon ever end up comparing notes and experiences.
CelticX chapter 45 . 5/16/2013
Ah, it's been too looonng. I feel so bad for Remon. To a degree, I understand the guilt she feels. Hiromi really didn't need to play with Kizuna's feelings like that. Being curious or even a bit jealous for not being in on the "secret talk" is natural. I'm sure she's strong enough on her own not to blame Remon for the others' decisions. So Hiromi's high-handedness isn't really necessary. Talk about absolute power corrupting absolutely! Sometimes we grab for the easy way when the harder path is the right one.

Can't wait for the next update :-)
OlKaJa-Hime747 chapter 40 . 4/6/2013
I love this fic. I really like whats going on with the President trio. They're my favorite characters.
I cant wait for the next chapter. You're awesome!
JadedDreamer chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
I just recently found your story and have been enthralled with it ever since. For both the maturity of the language and the way in which you make use of every character provided by the original plot, this is without a doubt my favorite story in the SP! community. With as many irons as your plot has in the proverbial fire, I breathlessly await its continuation.
EJ Daniels chapter 44 . 3/16/2013
Poor Chiyo. I can't help but feel for the cute little woman, knowing that her life will never be the same. It will no doubt be interesting to see just how she handles everything.

On a personal note, no thanks are ever needed, my friend. Your writing is a joy to read and a continual source of amazement as you weave your intricate tale for us all to enjoy. To know that your personal character shines so brightly that it is I who feel I should be saying thank you for being the wonderful friend that you are.

Just keep writing and I’ll certainly keep reading!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
CelticX chapter 44 . 3/14/2013
It's just as wonderful the second time around, and I STILL WANT THAT NEXT CHAPTER! I also still think a cross-over would be interesting ;-p

I also think that, once Chiyo knows just exactly what is going on, assuming she learns that much, she'll realize that Hitomi is as much or more of a victim than she is.

Waiting patiently...