Reviews for the sound of his voice, the touch of his hand
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 1 . 2/18
oh my goodness I wish Paolini made this pairing canon. I shipped this harder than I shipped eragon and arya!
Madelin Pudsey chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
OH MAH GOD IVE BEEN WAITING BUT I HATE IT THAT HE LEAVES. OF COURSE IT'S LOGICAL FOR PLOT REASONS BUT ARGHRR! AND IF PAOLINI WAS GONNA DO THAT HE SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED PARTS LIKE THIS. SO GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THIS NEEDED FIXING UP
NasuadaXMurtagh chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I loved it, your story was perfect! Arya&Eragon and Nasuada&Murtagh are also my favorite couples, and I also thought they should have had some action. That's why fanfics exist! ;) You should do an Eragon and Arya fanfic, I'm sure it'll turn out great! Good luck!
Arya chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I love how you incorporated excerpts from the book. Please write more!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ugh. You are just making me thoroughly depressed about Inheritance. As all good Inheritance fanfiction inevitably does. Bother. Good though.
Virodeil chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love this piece. You blended canon and your own interpretation quite well. I love it. I love everything in it. I love how you gently brought Murtagh and Nasuada together, how you styled their kissing moments (I love it when he blushed, actually, as strange as it may seem to you, even beyond the passionate kiss he shared with Nasuada before he was gone) and the brotherly moment between Murtagh and Eragon was ... quite precious too me. There is too little of that in the fandom, even less than MurtaghxNasuada moments or good-Murtagh moments ... I highly appreciate you writing about it! Thank you very very very much for writing it and posting it here so we all could read it. You did a very good job of it too! :)

Rey
natalie.grey chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i always thought that Nasuada and Murtagh needed just a bit more, and this is just the perfect thing! your spelling and grammar are pretty accurate, too, which always helps me respect an author.
all in all, I loved this, and if you write more like it, i'll try and be one of the first to read it!
-natalie.
MidnightBloom17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very well done, I really liked it! Wonderful!
Katie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this! It's wonderful! I didn't think that, in the series, Nasuada was the clingy type, but somehow it worked out perfectly in your fanfiction. Please write a sequel to this, it's marvelous! And I think it'd be a good idea to write a fanfiction about Eragon and Arya (with lots of snogging, of course :p).
Thanks, and best of luck!
BlueSky509 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very nice version of all the Murtagh/Nasuada moments, I really enjoyed them. I was thoroughly disappointed with Paolini's version of fluff, I like yours much better! :D
I would be up for a sequel where Murtagh returns, I mean this is written so well, another would be even better!
My favourite part was the one where Nasuada accidentally confessed her love to Murtagh, and his reaction was so like him. Amazing character portrayal for everyone! Please turn this into a two-shot! :)
faithful muse chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
SO. HAPPY.

Thank you thank you for this!
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ha ha :D I burst out laughing when I read the part that Eragon was jealous of Murtagh cuz' he got the girl more easily than Eragon did. Or will. XD

Nice fic, by the way. :P

-Red
Cherry-flowers-always-blossom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Well I really do hope you write a sequel! I totaly agree, this lack of serious relation ship description in the book was... frustrating! I'm glad you wrote this and righted it, you did a good job too :-) looking forward to reading more about them if you do write a sequel!
Shingryu Inazuma chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ok, my English is not very good but Ill try. Im agree with you, Murtagh is the best character and he deserved something better, I really loved your fics, thanks for writing.

Shingryu Inazuma