Reviews for Magnetism
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ahhh! This was so cute and sad!

I loved it!
Missy the Least chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You are quite right: this is perfect in every way, except that it is too real, too much like the sloppy, messy, ragged way that life works. So yes, your reaction to this really REALLY great story is completely justified. But still, even though it is bumming me out, I DO thank you, because at least here, they both know for certain that they love each other; and that is something (painful, and maddening, and maybe worth cursing in the deep dark watches of the night, but still something).

Maybe now that this is out of your mind, you can write a piece with hope, where somehow they find each other and peace.

Either way, I appreciate your writing, it is very good and it's difficult for me to tell you why or how it is good - I can complain until the cows come home about bad writing, but I often am at a loss for words in describing what I like about a tale - which does not help you, but at least you can take from my inability a sort of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach.

So, since it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Thank you again for and amazing tale.

Missy
Kahenia chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Loved the concept! It really suits them both, aside from being related to Eriks power as well. Really really nice and bittersweet drabble :D