Reviews for It's Just Food Poisoning
Great story and writing. Thanks for sharing. The details were written perfectly.
castlelover chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
so amazing i really honestly loved, loved, loved it
The-KLF chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I enjoyed reading this story, it wasn't all that graphic, but my own experiences of having good poisoning probably coloured it a bit! Interesting way to end it, it almost feels interrupted. But I kinda like it that way.
VanillaRosePetals chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I thought you said this was going to be "graphic"? LOL, just kidding. However, it really isn't that bad, at least not for someone who's actually had their fair share of: being the person vomiting, being the one to hold the hair, being the one to clean up the spew that reached half way across the room, being the one to hold the hair of someone throwing up through their hand onto the camp's food line, and being the one to have someone vomit into their waist long hair.

I seem to have a very intimate relationship with vomit I guess. I also do have a quite strong stomach, as I sit and watch nasty medical shows while eating and what not.

Now, I really do love how you've done both points of view and I can't help but admire how you seem to have captured the most intimate thoughts of Kate Beckett in a 'trying time' so perfectly. (At least to me) You're on to something here and have a very good sense of the characters in my opinion. I hope you keep write for Castle and I look forward to seeing what comes next, both with this side of the story, and with more stories!
Forever Castle chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
loved it
tansypool chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
It doesn't quite sound finished (hence the alert, even if hope may be in vain) but this was all rather adorable.
tansypool chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
For some reason, the first thing that I pictured Martha doing after finding out about Beckett being sick was walking over and checking her temperature via the back of the hand to the forehead method.
tansypool chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I'd hate to think what could trigger food poisoning to that extent. In my experience (of which I have so very much) it tends to die down once you've regurgitated whatever was making you sick. Combining the headache and the continued nausea, this sounds suspiciously like gastroenteritis, which, from what I hear, is not fun.
amanda-Rapunzel69.tumblr.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S UP.

Thank you.

I really enjoyed this story, it has new scenes that I really, Really enjoyed.

It's detailed- her being sick, but not that bad. I love the way she wrote Beckett POV and the scenes with her and Castle.

Great fun story.

I LOVE ITTT.
T. N. Weston chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I really liked this and, believe it or not, I liked the realism of your description of her being sick. However, I tend to get sympathetic nausea so now I feel like I'm going to be sick. LOL! But I guess you can take that as a compliment. :)
CASKETTOO chapter 4 . 11/11/2011