Reviews for Blood, Lust and Magic: Blood
TheWitchBaby chapter 96 . 8/24/2013
Wow! This story was great! I really enjoyed it! Your writing style is wonderful read and the plot is very engaging. There was a few times I thought I might get bored just reading about his recovery, but I felt so badly for Kurt and was cheering him on through everything. 96 chapters later and I am sad that its over, but glad I have the next part to read! Looking forward to it! :D
Anything.Goes29 chapter 96 . 1/4/2013
Holy Fuck...
You could legitimately make money off of this. One of the best stories I've read in a long time! Can't wait to read Lust!
shadowgrl94 chapter 96 . 12/22/2012
wow I mean just WOW.
HyJackedyerFandom chapter 96 . 11/5/2012
This was an amazing story - i can't wait for the sequel(s). I love the intricate and detailed relationship between all of the - well i supposed you'd call them Gifted or Psy or whatever. Its absolutely fascinating.

Then again, I love all your stories. So there.

You've actually kind of inspired me to try my hand at a Kurtofsky story myself. I just have to sit down and plot it out.

On to LUST! WOOT!
P'tit Pingouin chapter 96 . 7/4/2012
Great story ! :D But, when you say "Character deaths", does that means that Dave or Kurt will be dead ?

Thanks for the story !
clovrboy chapter 96 . 6/29/2012
I just finished reading this story and I'll I can say is wow. You've created such an intricate world and perfectly fit Kurt and Dave in it. And the story just touched me, it even made me cry. Loved this universe so much I would love it if you write another story of what would have happened if the actually found out what each of them was during hs. Anyways I'm blabbing now, just know that I loved it an I'm off to read the next part.
obsessivecompulsivereadr chapter 96 . 6/16/2012
I didn't review this as often as I should, and every now and then I ended up catching up on lots of chapters at a time, but I just wanted to say that this world you've created was written and executed very well. I always look forward to more of your stories, and I apologize for not telling you that as frequently as I should.

Thanks.
LukeorMarch chapter 96 . 4/24/2012
I'm sorry if this review is a complete hot mess. I just got done watching Glee like nearly 4 hours ago and omg Burt ;A;

Anyway let's do a recap:

-Trial went smooth

-Had a nice party with some awesome Gleeks (yay samcedes) and omg I just really want Pinn now xD feels man.

-Brittany's warning is upon them

-No sex (thank god because that was an actually fluffly ending I loved)

-The Dark Wizard who fucked up Kurt is back and he had sex with his sister.

-Kurt's nightmare is about when Blaine got turned into a vampire. Gruesome as hell.

Wow. After all that shit Glee...OMG FEELS. Like it took you basically a lot of time just to write this magnificent story. I want you to take a break, rest your brain and all that stuff, because I'm sure the sequel will be even better.

Seriously, I just can't stop loving this for god's sake. Kurt and Dave are happy, everyone's good basically. But damn that was a hell of a epilogue/cliffhanger. You are a freaking good writer, and I hope if you become a famous author, you sell millions.

You detail so much, and I just applaud you for being able to give us daily updates and stuff and just wow I am rambling and I just need to stop. Thank you so much for allowing me to even use the Empath and Wizard powers in my story, even though it's going to be terribly mostly OC-centric sadly...hopefully someone will read it -shrug-.

From Kurt's amazing recovery, to Dave's awesomeness, and to Santana's loving and bitchiness at the same time, thank you so fucking much :DDDDD

March.

PS. I'm seriously going to miss this T_T
Palaemon77 chapter 96 . 4/24/2012
Ah, beautiful way to rope us in (although who isn't roped if they've read this far?) Ha!
Anonymous anon chapter 96 . 4/24/2012
Dkhnkvhv what was that? I am speechless
Metamorphosis2011 chapter 96 . 4/24/2012
Thanks so much for this great imaginative story! And yes, you did leave me wanting more, great teasers. I always had kind of feared from the beginning that one of his former dark wizards would come looking for him but this guy sounds completely insane. AT least Ivy knows who his sister is! Have a great rest, you deserve it, I will be here patiently waiting for more!
slew chapter 96 . 4/24/2012
Perfect! You are perfect. My head is spinning with possibilities now, and I'm not a writer. Not creative at all even. You have a gift. Take your time to regroup after this one, even though I can't wait to see how this will continue. You deserve it. I am floored. In a good way.
Nekochou chapter 96 . 4/23/2012
That was an awesome teaser !

I can't wait to read part 2
Hope88 chapter 96 . 4/23/2012
Hi sorry I'm too lazy to actually log in lol but it's amazing and can't wait for the next bit :)
coffeelover71 chapter 96 . 4/23/2012