Reviews for Rise of the Wolf
JBubbles chapter 13 . 2/11
Wow! What a way to finish a fantastic fic! I loved how you made it all work beautofully together, kudos! Draco, Teddy and Neville are a wonderful family.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Lol. So suggestively that he had fallen trying to take off his pants... That's just so funny.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Omg, I love your writing style and you keep the character's personalities! I know this isn't a popular pairing but I like it!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Neville is hot as a domineering person.
despicableme chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
I loved the story :) and what an end!
Zaaraffluv chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I really liked this story. It's very well done, keep up the good work.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
I loved this story, is was amazing. :3
Jace chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
W O W !
Marie Elaine Cullen chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
So, this was just absolutely perfect. All of it. Just pure perfection and an absolute pleasure to read.
Congratulations on an amazing fic!
thetearsofbutterflies chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
loved it
Seal Lullaby chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Aw, it's so cute! I'm eating this story up.
MoonstoneFelicis6762 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You made me fall in love with Draco/Neville... I dearly wish there were more stories of the pairing...
Pantherstrike chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
You. But. MY FEELINGS. Best Neville Draco I have ever read and it is brilliant. Oh I felt so embarrassed for them when they're sex life's on display. (Are you sure hermione didn't want to take notes for a different reason?) either way it was increadibly cute and sweet and well written.
cethmistmyk chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Is it done?! You tied up the loose ends VERY well, but created a brand new one! :-)
I love this fic, more than I thought I would, it being DM/NL, and I dont read too many of those, but this was AWESOME! :-)
lovergirl101 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
omg i loved the story but going to happen with Greyback's lil girl