Reviews for Paint Me A Picture
Cocoasuma chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
I left it at chapter 32's ending for now. I'm in love with this. I will be back for sure to find a new ending.
dadsonahuntingtrip chapter 41 . 5/30/2013
Okay this was awesome!
the diggler chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I've read a few different versions of this already, and i enjoy it every time! ...well, no, except for that one version... but i went back a step and fixed the ending LOL. Genius idea, I love it :)
improbability32 chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Love it! I love that you even tried something like this and mostly succeeded. I noticed a few little things, that didn't matter, but something really strange happened when 24 sent me to 11. Sent too far back in the story, and I think I was repeating chapters?. But maybe I did something wrong. Anyway, I'll probably keep going until I'm positive I've gotten all possible endings, because that's how I do Choose Your Own Adventures. :D
Ameadragon chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Ok, I give you props for chapter 2 ;)
alternativename chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome (:
jezabelnhell chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
HAH that was awesome! i actually LOL'd. i have a habit of reading things in order, and that completely rocked.
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was awesome! ;)

I think I came upon 7 different endings - after I had come upon my first ending, I caught the gist of what created endings and somewhat sought them out to see if I would be correct.

This was very entertaining and lovely to read.

BTW, chapter 18 has it's text repeated twice.
voiceofdisbelief chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Such a different take on fanfic! I love it, well done on all the effort. It flows fairly well and it's an interesting period you've chosen for the setting.
firgodes7 chapter 41 . 11/11/2011
Loved it! This reminded me of the books I use to read when I was younger. "Choose your own adventure" I think that was the book... Though this was such a creative idea, much like the rest of your work. I cant wait to read more from you again.
Extra-fried-noodles chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I've been an avid reader for awhile, but always been too shy to comment

BUT i just had to sign up and comment on this monster!

This has been an incredible journey! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Also, I love all your other works too, keep them coming please!
DeansLilAngel360 chapter 32 . 11/11/2011
I didn't know if I'd like this at first...and I don't like it...

I LOVE it! This is such an original idea, and most fic authors stray from it :) good job, Ash!
Namikazekamui chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
wowo... it's a very interesting plot idea... i like it... and i want to tell you that chapter 37 is missing from the chapter selection... i just want to inform you about that.