Reviews for One Chance
darkxchocolate94 chapter 27 . 1/28
I can't wait for the next update. It seems like these two are slowly losing their minds. They're turning into shells of their former selves. I want to see how this turns out.
Vlad has lost it. :(
P.A.W.07 chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
I finally got back to this story ... like a year later and they are still in Amity Park. XD

Anyway, despite the lack of plot movement, I still like this. Vlad's character never ceases to be interesting and I just love Danny's inner battle to not become Dan. And all that angst.

Wonderful work.
IceChild and ThePuppetMaster chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
i cant imagine how long this story will be at this pace, hope the rest is as good as it has been so far.
Ameafurry chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
This story is creepy awesome! I just read all 27 chapters in a day and a night. You other story that you just started about Danny found to Vlad's place is really good too! Keep going!
Hiway202 chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
To late. I'm already sick.

Update soon!
Alyss Penedo chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
*violently facepalms*
*backhands Vlad across the room for good measure*
Just because he can't go ghost doesn't make him helpless! Why couldn't Vlad have, oh, I don't know, PHASED THROUGH THE BULLETS like the seasoned fighter he's supposed to be instead of sitting there like a complete douchebag?
dannyFANtom chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
omg you HAVE to wrtie more!
Flying Dragonite chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
wow danny has a MOUTH. never saw that in the cartoons. x pokes author x then again, he is a teenage boy who just lost everything near and dear to him and he's deathly frightened of turning into an evil freak. I guess I would be cursing too.
ChopSuzi chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
I'm getting really creeped out now. It just goes to show how well you can illustrate Vlad's desperate insanity.

Also, thank you for that wonderful mental image of your sickly state. I can easily say that yes, you are very, very sick and should take a vacation from us for a while so you can get better. :)
jeanette9a chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
i hope you get well soon!
nojudging15 chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Lol feel better soon! Crazy Vlad is sort of interesting :) can't wait to see how this goes!
ParisPhantom chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! Hope that you get better!
Rubellite Game chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Get Well Soon and keep it going!
maltese chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
Good thing I've never seen a real single snowflake in my life, huh?

Get well soon, VC! :)

I can't wait for the talk and the funeral..