Reviews for Let Me Stay
bria0889 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
It's 4am and I have to leave for work in 2 hours, but I couldn't stop reading. You have a gift with words and story telling. Please, please, please don't stop until this story is complete.
tommyjude21 chapter 48 . 6/28/2015
Wow! That was incredible! I absolutely loved that! Thank you so much for sharing! It was heart wrenching and beautiful and perfect! Absolutely amazing!
radiate689 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
: )
radiate689 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
yay
radiate689 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
good start
Leenababy chapter 48 . 1/2/2013
Such a well written story. best I have read. so heartfelt and touching. Definitely one of my favs!
Leibeezer chapter 48 . 9/16/2012
I loved it!
jommyforever chapter 38 . 2/19/2012
amazing story !
entropy20 chapter 48 . 2/6/2012
Amazing story! You are a wonderful writer, i had so much fun reading this, i couldnt stop. My son is going to wake up in a few hours but i just had to finish this. Beautiful!
aThousandYearsWaiting chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Surprised there's not more comments...? Loved the story it's definitely a favorite of mine. There was never a dull moment and you kept me entertained the entire time! I didn't skip not one word, paragraph or chapter(which is usually hard for me not to do) AMAZE!
aThousandYearsWaiting chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Everleigh Rayne chapter 48 . 1/23/2012
I really, really enjoyed reading this. Loved it.
PurpleDancinFairy chapter 48 . 1/4/2012
I just want to say thanks. You are a wonderful writer, and I could not stop reading this once I started.
rtjrn chapter 48 . 12/27/2011
Such a great story! I loved the way you portrayed the toll their relationship took while taking care of his mom and how affected they we're by their other relationships. But I also really loved how self-aware Jude became as she grew in that time. Both their maturation felt unforced and their independent struggles to get there was so well-written.
kbb1001 chapter 48 . 12/5/2011
This was wonderful! I couldn't stop reading it. Hope to read more of your Jude and Tommy stories.