Reviews for Mirror Mirage
helciakuras chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
So good. So beautifully and lyrically written. You are very adept at springing the words off the page into vibrant and clear imagery. Real talent.
anon chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
this is beautiful! i would love to read some more of your work!
I cried chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Brilliant.
Witchy-grrl chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
::INCOHERENT WITH LOVE OVER HOW THIS STORY IS GENIUS AND PERFECT AND HOT N SEXY AND HEARTBREAKING AND HOPEFUL::

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
cuddybristow chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Sooooooooooooooooo. Goooooooooooooood!
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Awe, I just read through all 6 chapters, and I just have to tell you that I absolutely loved it! :D

I just love Snow and Charming together, and this fic definitely helped me satisfy my fix of them...at least until Sunday! haha I really liked how you alternated between the fairy tale and Storybrooke scenes, and I loved that the last fairy tale scene was in Charming's POV. :) This fic was fantastic. I wish that they could have a definite happy ending and remember who they are, but I liked that you chose to leave it more open-ended. It fits a bit better with the show that way, and it also leaves the possibility that they might not need to remember their fairy tale selves to be happy...although, I really want them to remember. :P

Awesome fic! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
keniamunguia13 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Fantastic story, it was definitely a compelling read
CrystalSaffron chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Excellent, excellent story! Just love what you did with this and these characters! If only this could happen on the show...
Shanna chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
man,this fic is SO good!please just..WRIT MORE SNOW AND CHARMING! this was amazing
Hades Daughter chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I love this story! I was going to say can't wait for more until I realized this was the final chapter. I certainly hope a sequel is coming out because this can't be the last!
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
this hurts.. a great deal.
jessieflower.tumblr.com chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Fabulous ending! Thanks for writing this.
ThouArtLove chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
This is an awesome story!
QueenRania chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
WHAT! THIS IS DONE? IT CAN'T BE OVER! please, please write something new. this is perfect - the quote is perfect, it almost made me cry. mary and david's scene was perfectly written at the end, especially with the ring. does this mean they know? every single line in the chapter was amazingly written, but i cannot, i refuse to believe that it's over. i love this story so much - i think you brought everything over perfectly. i am very eagerly looking forward to more of your once upon a time work.
gymkidz2000 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011