Reviews for Not Just a Memory
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Goodness please update soon! I'm loving this a lot!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
You better update because I'm enjoying this ;]
Kaizen Kitty chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
I like your story! (Even though Keiichi/Satoshi isn't my favorite pairing, you make it work). What I like so much about your fic is the dynamic between Keiichi and Satoshi. The characterization is spot on.

Soo...I'm not really sure if I should say this (it's your fic, after all), but if you don't know what to do with this chapter/coming chapters, I've got an idea. A great way to increase tension/conflict in this part of the story would be to let Keiichi's parents discover Satoshi. (This tension is already present in your story, since when Keiichi falls ill, naturally his mom or dad (or both) will enter his room. It will be harder for the boys to sneak around the house, and naturally they'll get caught. Plus you'll have the benefit of showing Keiichi's relationship with his parents, and the dynamic between Satoshi and Keiichi will not run out of steam, because it will be stimulated/influenced by a third party character: Keiichi's parents.)

Of course it's up to you. I realize a lot of time must have passed by since you wrote this chapter, you might have other (better) ideas for this fic. And there's also the complication of finding a suitable (in character) reaction for Keiichi's parents: will they accept Satoshi living with them? will they agree to keep him secret (from everyone they know)? will they be okay with the boys sleeping in one bed together?

So such a plot twist not only gives you more opportunities, it also poses a lot of questions.

Again, sorry if I'm intruding. Feel free to ignore my idea if you like. I like your story either way, for the simple reason mentioned above. And I hope you continue it!
Deidara4ever chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Just can't wait until the next chapter! XD
Martha chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Updaaaate pleaseeee!
Martha chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
You updated! Yay! I'm so happy!
Blue chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Please update! This story is great!
Deidara4ever chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Oh God, I got so shocked when I saw that a new chapter'd been done. I was so happy.
It's really nice reading this and I look foward for more.
Stranger chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Please update soon!
grandshadowseal chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
yay! i'm happy you updated! and don't worry about the time it takes you to update i'll still be here to read them! i've just realized that it takes me almost a month before i update my story! *sigh* i should update faster...
Aria chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Update this story please! I'm about ready to give up on you.
TheGirl chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I'm really getting tired of waiting for you to update.
Martha chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Soooo please update?
grandshadowseal chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
this is an amazing story i can't wait for the next chapter

i hope the voices in satoshi's head leave him soon and that he gets mentally better

oh, how good would it be if keiichi had a lucid dream about him and satoshi having some "steamy action" together while he is recovering from his fever and he starts to sleep talk about it, and satoshi hears him and finds out what his dream is about, oh how embarrassing would that be for the both of them?
Kirby chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
This kept me up all night! i kept saying "one more chapter and mabye another" and so on. I love it! This was the good fanfic i needed for a long time! Keep writing! :3