Reviews for Cold Thunder
MorbidApocalypse chapter 10 . 3/19
Please write more. I can't wait to see Zuko meet the Gaang properly this time beside Toph. I love Tyr!
Hey, can you please write more to this story? I really like it and would like to read more. Thanks.
MorbidApocalypse chapter 11 . 2/14
Please write more! I want to know what happens when the Gaang finds out about Zuko's firebending.
Nyphn chapter 11 . 2/5
Man you really need to update this fic!
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease update!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Looooove it! Zuko is very cool in this fic. Love Toph! Update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
totally awesome. wish this was continued.
Elise chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Amazing story. Unique, interesting, well written, new and very good. :) I enjoyed reading it very much, ty btw.
candycrazy12346 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Um, just wondering if this is ever going to be continued?
Otakugirl 13 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
This is really an interesting AU. I would love it if you could continue this. Please? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
get 12 soon please
azure1996 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Loving it
flaimingdarkfox chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
awesome, are you going to do more
firedragongirl chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Oh noooo, I really love this piece! How you portray the characters. How you describe them and everything, and just... [wow]! This is amazing! I'm glad I could read this up to this point even if it is incomplete! ;n;
Azrael-Doll chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Hey, I seriously love this fic, I hope it isn't abandoned!
doodlechick12 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I've read your story before, and on the re-read only realized how excellent it was all over again. I really hope you haven't abandoned it forever.