Reviews for Cold Thunder
Georgio chapter 4 . 7/9
So, it's kind of funny. I am literally sitting here petting a dog named Tyr.
Sasuke75249 chapter 11 . 6/23
nice
meriland25 chapter 11 . 6/8
This is a brilliant, interesting story, thank you!
omegazeroinfi chapter 11 . 5/28
you sir, are evil for leaving such a story like this hanging for 4-5ish years.
Lousia Rose chapter 11 . 3/11
I love Zuko like this!
M.faloke123 chapter 11 . 1/13
Me I liked the history of this Zuko where he is different and wise, but also when actually lives with his uncle and accepts their advice and therefore we can see the fruits.
Something I think it was a good point was the asercamiento with Toph and intimate relationship of its elements which atribullo to improve the relationship and both avilidad ... although I admit that would be awesome if Zuko tubiese something like a mode Avatar because after all this desiende it. When I think about it I can not imagine what the answer to the question but Ozai must be admitted that the matter would be interesting.
Sakura Sayuki Fuyama chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
Wow, this is so much more than I expected. I kinda knew that Zuko was gonna be a fire bending prodigy but a lightning bending prodigy? Even better! Hope you can continue this story!
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Very intriguing well written story can't wait to read more please update
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
I did not know that I had been craving for a Zuko like this until I began to read it and now all I want is to see this continued, even though that seems unlikely as it seems that this story has been left for about 4 years. Nevertheless, I will follow this story on the off chance that Cold Thunder is brought back to life.
The King in White chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
This is an amazing perfect Zuko. I dearly hope you decide to give it another shot sometime.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
I love this story. I love the characters. Though there are parts where the story line is a bit confusing. But what erks me the most is that you are not updating this wonderful story. So please update.
Elwyntaiga chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Love the story so far, it is well written and appreciated. Please update soon!
IVIKaiser chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Had high hopes for this story… then I spot
- Updated: Dec 13, 2011 -