Reviews for We always return to our first love
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This seem so in character to me! I loved it. ;A; It had a nice feel to it.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
awesome fic. Very awesome.
EvanescingSky chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This I liked because of how in charecter they were. I can totally see things being exactly the way you describe; it was an interesting view into the different ways each of them express love/lust.
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Soft and sweet. I really enjoyed it :)
bleedingsmirk chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Your skills are amazing. I'm one of those fans whose ok with watever pairing , though im more FrUk , and this was so beautifully done. 3

Good work , and i have read this like so many times and it still doesnt lose its touch. Wonderful !
Vanechka chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Haha...FrUK isn't exactly my cup of tea (and neither is gay sex), but this was an interesting read nevertheless. I liked how you portrayed their interactions because it's rather consistent with canon interactions. :) I'm sorry I can't give more constructive comments because well I'm a shipper of USUK at heart and well this was rather plotless (if you don't mind me saying that). Cute nevertheless for someone who like some hot guy-on-guy action. XD

Keep writing!
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aw, it was cute and very well written. The characters, of course, were IC. But this is one of the few I won't read twice. I just can't! *cries* USUK! lol. We shall agree to disagree, I suppose. . Iggy-san is adorable no matter what, and I really enjoyed reading his thought process. I wanna call him Artur, now!
SlythSilverDoeInPJ's chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was beautiful. This is exactly how I picture them in such scenes, the loving Francis and the rough Arthur and it is so well-written and fluent.

I enjoyed resding this story very much, thanks for sharing.