Reviews for Reverse
nirky chapter 13 . 12/26/2017
I'm not usually into this kind of story (i figure fanfiction tends to occupy some sort of space of reprieve, in this world that is often harsh to us queers), but i loved tightropeand your style of contained emotions never quite reaching the boiling point -, so i figured i'd give this a shot.

i almost cried a few times, which is rare for me, and i feel so bad about everyone in the story. trina is there for like, two paragraphs, and yet my heart broke for her. that scene with jade and mrs vega hugging? dear lord, sometimes the most meaningful of hugs come from unexpected places.

it made so much sense for me to have jade and andre have sex, because grief isn't linear, and when we are swallowed by pain that seems like it will never end, we go through great lengths to feel something ~else.

you are a wonderful writer and i am very grateful to have found you and this story. thank you so much for sharing.
verywickedme chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Please, please, please, for the love that is everything Jori, please continue this!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Please please finish this story. Its amazing and so real.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
This a Bade story? -Katie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh no! How did she die? I'm almost crying. Why would you think of this?! It' so sad. Now I gotta read the whole story... Oh Yell. I likes your description of things, and your writing, I just don't like that Tori's dead.. But I'll read the story anyways cause I'm so curious to know what happens next
Sterling chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Wherever you went, you need to come back, and finish this story! ASAP, because I'm dying here without an update. Please and thank you!... with sugar, candy and a pair of edible scissors on top.
Rosetoast chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Continue!
Kayfro chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
I know that this story appears to have been abandoned, but I just stumbled across it and got sucked in. The brokenness and pain are so very real, I want to hug Jade. And you. And then my own Bestie that I lost. I'm sure it cannot be easy to put yourself in the emotional place necessary to write such angstyness, but if there was any bribe that could bring you back to this fic, I'd quite willingly send cupcakes, cookies, puppies, tequila, whatever. ;)

Thank you for writing and sharing this fic.
Kayfro chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I know that this story appears to be c
LackingLucidity chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
You need to update before I go insane and need my own therapist
TimelessReader chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Hope to see this updated again.
SKRowling chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
WOW... I have some thoughts but I'm probably wrong because I think you're brilliant and if what I think is happening happens... It would still be brilliant, but Idon't know how much others would like it so I am gonna keep my thoughts to myself and await your answer with baited breath.

I love this story. It really hurts my heart. (in a good way... if that makes sense) I feel like I am her and I feel every hot tear and choked breath and heavy burden she does. I almost passed out with her at the end there LOL

Thank you.
mak23686 chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Yaaaay, Update!

As depressing as it is, I love this story.
tvfanatic26 chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
This story is beautiful. I really love it. It's a gloomier story for sure but there's this realness to it that makes it a good read. As much as I enjoy the sweetness of Tightrope, this Jodi Piccoult-esque fic totally works. And this chapter is one of my favorites. I think you're handling the flashbacks well too.
Lilsky chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
A very sad chapter. I feel sorry for Jade.