Reviews for Constrictor
4fan.ci chapter 1 . 3/3
So unique. So mixed-up and funny and sad. I love your writing.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was incredible. I love how Hermione never gave up on him and how in the ending she even forgives him even though she didn't say so, but we all know the truth,right? Great job.
shadow under light chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hello riptey,

I'm so sorry!It seems some words from my PM are always i put the PM in here. May i have the permission to translate CONSTRICTOR into Chinese?Of course i will send you a link when i'm finished.I hope this is a complete for the trouble !

Best wishes,
Liu
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was beautiful! And the lovely little snake fables were perfect metaphors.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Lovely. I like it very much. Though if I was you I would've added a 'The owl came the very next day'
But maybe yours is better, now that I think about it. More in character. Because Hermione Granger is never desperate. However, I think it would have added a nice touch.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was a really nice one shot... aometimes i did miss the depth... and u made me cry!
Ellae chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I was very intrigued and or I enjoyed how you took Draco's "snakiness" to a new level
kawoosh chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was so good!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Ha, this WAS funny, but I think it leaned more on the side of angst... Well, whatever. I liked it. Thx!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Silly draco, he played and acted like hermione and pansy knew he would...
vyrastra chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I'm too old for this silliness now-outgrown and all that-and should've stopped hours ago but I can't! This is too perfect! Where were you all my fandom-life?

In a more sane vein, the snake conceit is brilliant. Love the original fable, of course, but the increasingly quirky (and increasingly-thinly-veiled) developments are even better. by far.

What a very charming story. Love it.

And lastly-I almost didn't notice at all, ashamed to admit-what a perfect subversion of the Iago lines at the beginning! I was going to scroll up there and point them out as a perhaps too dreary/Literature-with-a-capital-L opening for this (humor) target audience, my own fond feelings notwithstanding, but now I see what you did and it is AWESOME. Indeed, the snake is not what he is, and he can wear his damn heart on his sleeve when he likes it.
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Goodness, I haven't reviewed in over 2 years. But, this is the best story I've read in a really, really, REALLY long time. You're an absolutely amazing writer. I love the stories about the snakes in between. It really made me, I don't know, connect with the story more. I can't explain it but it's really good. YOU'RE really good. And this story is just so... real. These aren't your characters but they way you write them, they're as good as yours.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I always look forward to your stories. :)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Excellent story. I quite enjoyed the spacing with those little stories throughout. Well done.
CarrieCee chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aw, loved it. Love love loved it.
flamelm chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Been a while since you've posted stuff.. Loved the story :) "My son, I thought you were a snake" lol.. But yes.. The snake analogies were great.. ranging from funny to touching to sympathy. Hope you update your other stories soon too ! :)